K U Petry
Affiliation: Klinikum Wolfsburg
- [HIV and pregnancy]K U Petry
Chefarzt der Frauenklinik im Klinikum der Stadt Wolfsburg
MMW Fortschr Med 147:63-5. 2005..Hence, the HIV test should be an obligatory component of prenatal care and HIV-positive pregnant women should receive assistance at an appropriate center...
- Cost of screening and treatment of cervical dyskaryosis in GermanyK U Petry
Frauenklinik im Klinikum der Stadt Wolfsburg, Wolfsburg, Germany
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 29:345-9. 2008..The estimated average annual cost per patient was Euro 1,055, Euro 943 and Euro 3,174 for Pap III, IIID and IV, respectively. The cost of managing precancerous cervical lesions in Germany was shown to be high...
- Annual Papanicolaou screening for 5 years among human papillomavirus-negative womenKarl Ulrich Petry
Zentrum für Frauenheilkunde, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover MHH, Carl Neuberg Street 1, 30625 Hannover, Germany
BMC Cancer 13:379. 2013..The aim of this analysis was to estimate the real-life risks and benefits of annual Papanicolaou (Pap) screening in HPV-negative women with normal cytology...
- Prevalence of low-risk HPV types and genital warts in women born 1988/89 or 1983/84 -results of WOLVES, a population-based epidemiological study in Wolfsburg, GermanyKarl Ulrich Petry
Klinikum Wolfsburg, Frauenklinik, Schwerpunkt gynäkologische Onkologie, Sauerbruchstr, 7, 38440, Wolfsburg, Germany
BMC Infect Dis 12:367. 2012..Wolfsburg HPV Epidemiological Study (WOLVES) is a population-based cohort study on HPV infections and associated diseases in the pre-vaccination era in young women in Wolfsburg, Germany...
- Estimation of the incidence of genital warts and the cost of illness in Germany: a cross-sectional studyPeter Hillemanns
Klinik fur Frauenheilkunde und Geburtshilfe, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Hannover, Germany
BMC Infect Dis 8:76. 2008..HPV is also responsible for benign condylomata acuminata, also known as genital warts. We assessed the incidence of genital warts in Germany and collected information on their management to estimate the annual cost of disease...
- [What does HPV vaccination mean for gynecologic cancer screening?]K U Petry
Frauenklinik, Klinikum der Stadt Wolfsburg, Sauerbruchstrasse 7, 38440 Wolfsburg, Deutschland
Hautarzt 58:501-6. 2007..The yearly costs for treating precursors of these cancers exceed the cost of vaccinating all girls born in a given year. Thus HPV vaccination is cost effective, even when a modified cancer screening program is retained...
- [Squamous cell carcinoma in neovagina at Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser-syndrome]C Liebrich
Klinikum Wolfsburg, Frauenklinik, Wolfsburg
Zentralbl Gynakol 128:271-4. 2006..Carcinoma of the vagina is a rare entity of cancer, also a primary carcinoma of the neovagina in patients with vaginal agenesia is of rare occurrence...
- Primary cervical cancer truly negative for high-risk human papillomavirus is a rare but distinct entity that can affect virgins and young adolescentsC Liebrich
Schwerpunkt gynäkologische Onkologie, Frauenklinik, Klinikum der Stadt Wolfsburg, Wolfsburg, Germany
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 30:45-8. 2009..In conclusion, rare adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix may represent an entity unrelated to HPV, thus explaining instances of rapid onset cervical cancer...
- [Condyloma acuminata and other HPV-associated diseases of the genitals, anus and urethra]G Gross
Hautarzt 58:179-86. 2007
- Human papillomavirus, coinfection with Schistosoma hematobium, and cervical neoplasia in rural TanzaniaK U Petry
Departments of Gynaecologic Oncology and Pathology Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Germany
Int J Gynecol Cancer 13:505-9. 2003..We conclude that infection with Schistosoma hematobium seems to favor persistent genital HPV infection either by traumatizing the genital epithelium and/or by local immunosuppression...
- [Detection of human papillomavirus DNA using hybrid capture does not allow sufficient triaging of recurrent atypical pap smear classified as Pap III D]G Böhmer
Abteilung für gynäkologische Onkologie Frauenklinik der Medizinischen Hochschule Hannover, Germany
Zentralbl Gynakol 124:111-5. 2002