- Successful angiographic embolization of recurrent elbow and knee joint bleeds in seven patients with severe haemophiliaR Klamroth
Department of Angiology and Clotting disorders, Haemophilia Treatment Center, Vivantes Klinikum im Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany
Haemophilia 15:247-52. 2009....
- The influence of thrombophilic risk factors on vascular access survival in chronic dialysis patients in a retrospective evaluationRobert Klamroth
Department for Internal Medicine, Vivantes Hospital in Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany
Vasa 42:32-9. 2013..Thrombophilic risk factors are discussed as one cause for occlusion. The aim of this study was to determine if the presence of thrombophilic factors is associated with a reduced survival rate of vascular dialysis access...
- Bridging with enoxaparin using a half-therapeutic dose regimen: safety and efficacyRobert Klamroth
Klinik fur Innere Medizin, Angiologie Haemostaseologie und Pneumologie, Vivantes Klinikum im Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany
Vasa 39:243-8. 2010..We investigated the efficacy and safety of a standardized bridging therapy with enoxaparin in a half-therapeutic dose in patients with a target INR of 2,0 to 3,0...
- [Haemophilia A and haemophilia B. Are there relevant clinical differences?]R Klamroth
Klinik für Innere Medizin Angiologie und Hämostaseologie, Vivantes Klinikum im Friedrichshain, Landsberger Allee 49, 10249 Berlin
Hamostaseologie 30:S26-7. 2010..Conclusion: The data suggest a milder bleeding type of patients with severe HB in comparison to patients with severe HA but may be patients with severe HB are at higher risk for intracerebral bleeds...
- The relative burden of haemophilia A and the impact of target joint development on health-related quality of life: results from the ADVATE Post-Authorization Safety Surveillance (PASS) studyR Klamroth
Vivantes Klinikum in Friedrichhain, Klinik fuer Innere Medizin, Haemophiliezentrum, Berlin, Germany
Haemophilia 17:412-21. 2011..Physical, but not mental, HRQOL is diminished in HA patients. Target joints are associated with lower physical HRQOL, although this effect is moderated by age...