Affiliation: Johann Wolfgang Goethe University
- Emotion recognition in girls with conduct problemsChristina Schwenck
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, Goethe University, Deutschordenstraße 50, Frankfurt a M, Germany
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 23:13-22. 2014..Results need to be replicated with comparable tasks, which might result in subgroup-specific therapeutic recommendations. ..
- Emotion recognition in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)Christina Schwenck
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, Goethe University, Frankfurt M, Germany
Atten Defic Hyperact Disord 5:295-302. 2013..Thus, we suggest that ADHD per se is not associated with deficits in emotion recognition. ..
- Empathy in children with autism and conduct disorder: group-specific profiles and developmental aspectsChristina Schwenck
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, Goethe University Frankfurt M, Deutschordenstraße 50, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 53:651-9. 2012..The aim of the current study was to compare cognitive and emotional empathy in different age groups of children with ASD, CD with elevated or low callous-unemotional-traits (CU+ vs. CU-) and a matched control group (CG)...
- [Cognitive and emotional empathy in children with ADHD and conduct disorder]Christina Schwenck
Klinik fur Psychiatrie, Psychosomatik und Psychotherapie des Kindes und Jugendalters, Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität Frankfurt a Main
Z Kinder Jugendpsychiatr Psychother 39:265-76. 2011..This study assesses the cognitive and emotional empathic competence in groups of children and adolescents with psychiatric disorders compared to a nonclinical control group. Subjective and objective diagnostic measures were employed...
- ADHD and autism: differential diagnosis or overlapping traits? A selective reviewRegina Taurines
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, Wurzburg University, Wurzburg, Germany
Atten Defic Hyperact Disord 4:115-39. 2012..In addition, selective brain imaging findings are reported. Therapeutic options are summarized, and new approaches are discussed. The review concludes with a prospectus on open questions for research and clinical practice...
- Altered mRNA expression of monoaminergic candidate genes in the blood of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and autism spectrum disorderRegina Taurines
Hospital of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
World J Biol Psychiatry 12:104-8. 2011....