Affiliation: Johann Wolfgang Goethe University
- An open-label, randomized efficacy and safety trial of subcutaneous and intramuscular BT088 (Fovepta) human hepatitis B immunoglobulin in neonates of HBV-carrier mothersHorst Buxmann
Department of Pediatric Medicine, Neonatology, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Theodor Stern Kai 7, Frankfurt, Germany
J Perinat Med 40:433-8. 2012....
- Incidence and clinical outcome of cytomegalovirus transmission via breast milk in preterm infants </=31 weeksHorst Buxmann
Department of Neonatology, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Hospital, Frankfurt Main, Germany
Acta Paediatr 98:270-6. 2009..To evaluate incidence, timing and clinical relevance of acquired human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) infection in preterm infants...
- Feeding of very low birth weight infants born to HCMV-seropositive mothers in Germany, Austria and SwitzerlandHorst Buxmann
Department of Neonatology, University Children s Hospital of Frankfurt Main, Frankfurt, Germany
Acta Paediatr 99:1819-23. 2010..To evaluate the enteral feeding practice of preterm infants <32 weeks (W) gestational age (GA) or <1500 g birth weight (BW) from human cytomegalovirus (HCMV)-seropositive mothers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland...
- Recombinant activated Factor VII as a hemostatic agent in very low birth weight preterms with gastrointestinal hemorrhage and disseminated intravascular coagulationDoris Fischer
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neonatology, J W Goethe University Hospital, Frankfurt, Germany
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 30:337-42. 2008..We report on the use of rFVIIa in very low birth weight (<1500 g), preterms with intestinal hemorrhage, and disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC)...
- Use of cytomegalovirus hyperimmunoglobulin for prevention of congenital cytomegalovirus disease: a retrospective analysisHorst Buxmann
Department of Neonatology, University Hospital, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Theodor Stern Kai 7, Frankfurt Main, Germany
J Perinat Med 40:439-46. 2012....