Andreas H Jacobs
- Early assessment of the efficacy of temozolomide chemotherapy in experimental glioblastoma using [18F]FLT-PET imagingThomas Viel
European Institute for Molecular Imaging EIMI, Westfälische Wilhelms University WWU, Munster, Germany
PLoS ONE 8:e67911. 2013..Our aim was to monitor early effects of TMZ in a mouse model of GBM using positron emission tomography (PET) with 3'-deoxy-3'-[(18)F]fluorothymidine ([(18)F]FLT)...
- Noninvasive molecular imaging of neuroinflammationAndreas H Jacobs
European Institute for Molecular Imaging EIMI at the Westfalian Wilhelms University of Münster WWU, Munster, Germany
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 32:1393-415. 2012....
- Non-invasive imaging of glioma vessel size and densities in correlation with tumour cell proliferation by small animal PET and MRIThomas Viel
European Institute for Molecular Imaging EIMI and Department of Nuclear Medicine of the University Hospital of Münster, Westfälische Wilhelms Universität WWU, Munster, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 40:1595-606. 2013..We focused on how these anatomical and biochemical read-outs correlate with one another and with immunohistochemistry...
- Optimizing glioblastoma temozolomide chemotherapy employing lentiviral-based anti-MGMT shRNA technologyThomas Viel
Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat, Munster, Muenster, Germany
Mol Ther 21:570-9. 2013..Our data suggest that anti-MGMT shRNA therapy could be used in combination with TMZ chemotherapy in order to improve the treatment of resistant GBM...
- Imaging microglial activation and glucose consumption in a mouse model of Alzheimer's diseaseSara Rapic
European Institute for Molecular Imaging, Westfalian Wilhelms University Munster, Munster, Germany
Neurobiol Aging 34:351-4. 2013....
- Analysis of the growth dynamics of angiogenesis-dependent and -independent experimental glioblastomas by multimodal small-animal PET and MRIThomas Viel
Westfälische Wilhelm University Münster WWU, European Institute for Molecular Imaging EIMI, Munster, Germany
J Nucl Med 53:1135-45. 2012..The hypothesis of this study was that distinct experimental glioblastoma phenotypes resembling human disease can be noninvasively distinguished at various disease stages by imaging in vivo...
- The majority of newly generated cells in the adult mouse substantia nigra express low levels of Doublecortin, but their proliferation is unaffected by 6-OHDA-induced nigral lesion or Minocycline-mediated inhibition of neuroinflammationMaik M A Worlitzer
Institute of Cell Biology, Stem Cell Biology and Regeneration Group, Munster, Germany
Eur J Neurosci 38:2684-92. 2013..Our findings of adult generated Dcx(+) cells in the SN add important data for understanding the cellular composition and consequently the regenerative capacity of the SN. ..
- Serial F-18-FDG PET/CT distinguishes inflamed from stable plaque phenotypes in shear-stress induced murine atherosclerosisChristian Wenning
European Institute for Molecular Imaging EIMI, University of Munster, Munster, Germany Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Munster, Munster, Germany Electronic address
Atherosclerosis 234:276-82. 2014..We evaluated the potential of F-18-FDG PET/CT to differentiate these plaque phenotypes...