Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Primary cerebellar haemorrhage: complications, treatment and outcomeJens Witsch
Center for Stroke Research Berlin, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Campus Mitte, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Clin Neurol Neurosurg 115:863-9. 2013..Here, we review the available literature on complications, treatment and outcome of primary cerebellar haemorrhage (PCH). Finally we propose the design of a potential RCT...
- Long-term outcome in patients with Guillain-Barré syndrome requiring mechanical ventilationJ Witsch
Center for Stroke Research Berlin CSB, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
J Neurol 260:1367-74. 2013..Efforts towards improved treatment approaches should address autonomic dysfunction to further reduce hospital mortality while improved rehabilitation concepts might ameliorate long-term disability...
- Hypoglycemic encephalopathy: a case series and literature review on outcome determinationJens Witsch
Department of Neurology, Charite Campus Virchow Klinikum, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353, Berlin, Germany
J Neurol 259:2172-81. 2012..Risk of death or poor outcome does not seem to be related to MRI features in the acute phase but rather to other presumably medical factors...
- EARLYDRAIN- outcome after early lumbar CSF-drainage in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: study protocol for a randomized controlled trialJurgen Bardutzky
Charité Center for Stroke Research Berlin CSB, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Trials 12:203. 2011..However, the efficacy of lumbar drainage has not been evaluated prospectively in a randomized controlled trial yet...
- Space-occupying cerebellar infarction: complications, treatment, and outcomeHermann Neugebauer
Department of Neurology, Rehabilitation and University Hospital Ulm, Germany
Neurosurg Focus 34:E8. 2013....