Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Endothelial cell specific molecule-1--a newly identified protein in adipocytesM Wellner
HELIOS Klinikum Berlin, Franz Volhard Clinic at the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
Horm Metab Res 35:217-21. 2003....
- Adipose tissue and circulating endothelial cell specific molecule-1 in human obesityJ Janke
Medical Faculty of the Charite, Franz Volhard Clinic, HELIOS Klinikum Berlin, Germany
Horm Metab Res 38:28-33. 2006..Circulating ESM-1 levels are reduced in the overweight and obese, consistent with the notion that ESM-1 may play some role in obesity-associated vascular disease...
- Neutrophil surface presentation of the anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-antigen proteinase 3 depends on N-terminal processingS von Vietinghoff
Medical Faculty of the Charite, Experimental and Clinical Research Center, Franz Volhard Clinic at the Max Delbruck Center, HELIOS Klinikum Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Clin Exp Immunol 152:508-16. 2008..ProPR3 display on the plasma membrane may influence the bone marrow microenvironment. NB1-mediated PR3 presentation depended on PR3 N-terminal processing implicating the PR3-N-terminus as NB1-binding site...
- Altered gene expression in cerebral capillaries of stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive ratsT Kirsch
Max Delbruck Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin, Germany
Brain Res 910:106-15. 2001..We used in situ hybridization to show that rat RGS5 is expressed in the brain capillary endothelium and in the choroid plexus. Our findings may lead to the identification of new stroke-related genes...
- Simulation of voltage-sensitive optical signals in three-dimensional slabs of cardiac tissue: application to transillumination and coaxial imaging methodsO Bernus
Department of Pharmacology, State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Phys Med Biol 50:215-29. 2005..Among all the above-mentioned methods, fluorescent coaxial scanning yields the best resolution (<2.5 mm) and gives the most information about the intramural cardiac activity...