Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Development of a set of schizophrenia quality indicators for integrated careStefan Weinmann
Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Epidemiol Psichiatr Soc 19:52-62. 2010..We aimed at developing a prioritized set of quality indicators for schizophrenia care to be used for continuous quality monitoring. They should be evidence-based and rely on routine data...
- Influence of antipsychotics on mortality in schizophrenia: systematic reviewStefan Weinmann
Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Luisenstrasse 57, D 10117 Berlin, Germany
Schizophr Res 113:1-11. 2009..The impact of long-term exposure to antipsychotics on life-expectancy has recently received some attention, partly because awareness is increasing of the differential mortality of people with schizophrenia and the general population...
- Effects of Ginkgo biloba in dementia: systematic review and meta-analysisStefan Weinmann
Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charite University Medicine, Luisenstrasse 57, Berlin, Germany
BMC Geriatr 10:14. 2010..The benefit of Ginkgo biloba has been discussed controversially. The aim of this review was to assess the effects of Ginkgo biloba in Alzheimer's disease as well as vascular and mixed dementia covering a variety of outcome domains...
- Cross-sectional study assessing HIV related knowledge, attitudes and behavior in Namibian public sector employees in capital and regional settingsTil R Kiderlen
Department of Medicine, Hematology Oncology Infectious Diseases Rheumatology, Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany Institute of Tropical Medicine and International Health, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
PLoS ONE 8:e75593. 2013....
- Priapism associated with antipsychotics: role of alpha1 adrenoceptor affinityFrank Andersohn
Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charite University Medical Center, Berlin, Germany
J Clin Psychopharmacol 30:68-71. 2010..The observed pattern of signals indicates a relationship between alpha1 affinities of antipsychotics and the occurrence of priapism...