Affiliation: Humboldt University
- [The contribution of neuroscience to the concept of mental disorder]H Walter
Klinik fur Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Charite Mitte, Chariteplatz 1, 10117, Berlin, Deutschland
Nervenarzt 86:22-8. 2015..In this article the contribution of neuroscience to the concept of mental disorder is discussed against the background of biological psychiatry and philosophy of mind...
- Effects of a genome-wide supported psychosis risk variant on neural activation during a theory-of-mind taskH Walter
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Division of Mind and Brain Research, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Mol Psychiatry 16:462-70. 2011....
- A 12-year-old boy with multidrug-resistant human immunodeficiency virus type 1 successfully treated with HAART including ritonavir-boosted tipranavir oral solution and enfuvirtideCornelia Feiterna-Sperling
Charite, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Department of Pediatric Pneumology and Immunology, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Eur J Med Res 14:44-6. 2009....
- 5-HTTLPR/rs25531 polymorphism and neuroticism are linked by resting state functional connectivity of amygdala and fusiform gyrusJ D Kruschwitz
Division of Mind and Brain Research, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Charite, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, 10117, Berlin, Germany
Brain Struct Funct 220:2373-85. 2015....
- Functional impact of a recently identified quantitative trait locus for hippocampal volume with genome-wide supportS Erk
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Transl Psychiatry 3:e287. 2013....
- Frequency of genotypic and phenotypic drug-resistant HIV-1 among therapy-naive patients of the German Seroconverter StudyS Duwe
Robert Koch-Institut, Berlin, Germany
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 26:266-73. 2001....
- [Working memory and the psychopathology of schizophrenia]H Walter
Klinik fur Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Friedrich Wilhelms Universitat Bonn, Germany
Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr 76:S16-23. 2008..The investigation of WM-function in schizophrenic subsyndromes with functional neuroimaging techniques still remains a clinical and scientific desideratum...
- Epistatic interaction of genetic depression risk variants in the human subgenual cingulate cortex during memory encodingB H Schott
1 Department of Psychiatry, Campus Mitte, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany 2 Leibniz Institute for Neurobiology, Magdeburg, Germany 3 Medical Faculty, Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg, Germany 4 Center for Behavioral Brain Sciences CBBS, Magdeburg, Germany
Transl Psychiatry 4:e372. 2014..Such epistatic interactions might contribute to the 'missing heritability' of complex phenotypes...