Affiliation: Humboldt University
- [Bladder dysfunction and surgery in the small pelvis. Therapeutic possibilities]B Schönberger
Klinik für Urologie, Universitatsklinikum Charite, Campus Mitte, Berlin
Urologe A 42:1569-75. 2003..Prevention of postoperative bladder dysfunction can be tried by tissue- and nerve-sparing surgical techniques, but is always determined by oncological aspects...
- [Eugen Rehfish--pioneer of modern urodynamics]B Schönberger
Klinik für Urologie, Charite, Campus Mitte, Universitatsmedizin, Berlin
Urologe A 44:288-93. 2005..Eugen Rehfisch died on October 7, 1937 in Berlin. His grave is in the cemetery of the Jewish congregation in Berlin Weissensee. The Eugen Rehfisch innovation prize is an expression of our admiration...
- [Overactive bladder--which diagnosis investigations are necessary before initiating primary treatment?]B Schönberger
Klinik für Urologie, Universitätsklinikum Charité CCM, Humboldt Universitat Berlin
Urologe A 42:787-92. 2003..An ex iuvantibus therapy with anticholinergic drugs--even if limited to 3 months--is not acceptable if the diagnostic minimal program is not used...
- Laparoscopic versus open donor nephrectomy in Germany: impact on donor health-related quality of life and willingness to donateM Giessing
Department of Urology, Charité University Hospital CCM of Humboldt University Berlin, Schumannstrasse 20 21, D 10098 Berlin, Germany
Transplant Proc 37:2011-5. 2005..We therefore performed a study with two questionnaires (SF-36/GBB-24) and one set of open questions for all donors in our department...
- [Kidney donors and kidney transplantation in the elderly]M Giessing
Klinik und Poliklinik für Urologie Campus Mitte, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin
Urologe A 43:947-54. 2004..Nevertheless, the role of HLA-matching should be reconsidered to reduce rejections...
- [Evaluation and follow-up of living kidney donors]M Giessing
Universitatsklinik fur Urologie, Charite, Berlin, Germany
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 129:147-50. 2004..Also, psychological counselling should be offered. The aim is to minimize risks for the single kidney and to recognize early potentially kidney damaging affections...
- [Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy. Experiences with 145 interventions]I Turk
Klinik für Urologie, Universitatsklinikum Charite, Medizinische Fakultat, Humboldt Universitat zu Berlin
Urologe A 40:199-206. 2001..In our opinion, laparoscopic radical prostatectomy is an alternative to open prostatectomy, offering a number of advantages for the patient and surgeon as well...
- [Laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty with Anderson-Hynes technique]S Deger
Klinik und Poliklinik fur Urologie, Universitatsklinikum Charite, Humboldt Universitat, Berlin
Urologe A 42:347-53. 2003..We do believe that laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty will be the method of choice in the treatment of UPJ obstruction...
- [Laparoscopic living donor nephrectomy of kidneys with multiple renal vessels]M Giessing
Universitatsklinik fur Urologie, Charite, Berlin
Urologe A 42:225-32. 2003..02). Intra- and postoperative complication rates for donors and recipients were not different in both groups. Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy for kidneys with multiple vessels is feasible and safe for donor and recipient...
- [Laparoscopic radical cystectomy with intracorporeal creation of a continent urinary diversion. Future or present?]I Turk
Klinik für Urologie, Universitatsklinikum Charite, Humboldt Universitat, Schumannstrasse 20 21, 10117 Berlin
Urologe A 41:107-12. 2002..Radical cystectomy and construction of a continent urinary diversion represent the limit of technically feasible laparoscopy and should be done exclusively in specialized centers...
- Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy. Technical aspects and experience with 125 casesI Turk
Department of Urology, Charite Hospital, Medical School of the Humboldt University, Schumannstrasse 20 21, D 10177 Berlin, Germany
Eur Urol 40:46-52; discussion 53. 2001..We report on our experience with 125 laparoscopic prostatectomies, especially with respect to making the laparoscopic approach a routine procedure and with a view to the oncological and functional results...
- [Preoperative imaging in 78 living kidney donors using CE-MRA and DSA]U Lemke
Institut fur Radiologie, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin
Rofo 180:48-54. 2008..To evaluate contrast-enhanced 3D magnetic resonance angiography (CE-MRA) and digital subtraction angiography (DSA) in comparison with the intraoperative findings in living kidney donors...