Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase val158met genotype influences neural processing of reward anticipationKatharina Schmack
Department of Psychiatry, Charite University Medicine, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Neuroimage 42:1631-8. 2008..Current evidence and our results are compatible with an interpretation that construes this effect of COMT genotype on striatal reactivity as a result of a cortico-striatal interaction...
- Ventral striatal activation during reward anticipation correlates with impulsivity in alcoholicsAnne Beck
Department of Psychiatry, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Biol Psychiatry 66:734-42. 2009..We explored whether functional brain activation during anticipation of incentive stimuli is associated with impulsiveness in detoxified alcoholics and healthy control subjects...
- Implicit motivational value and salience are processed in distinct areas of orbitofrontal cortexMarcus Rothkirch
Department of Psychiatry, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Charite Mitte, Chariteplatz 1, D 10117 Berlin, Germany
Neuroimage 62:1717-25. 2012....
- Delusions and the role of beliefs in perceptual inferenceKatharina Schmack
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, 10117 Berlin, Germany, Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, 10117 Berlin, Germany, Graduate School of Mind and Brain, Humboldt Universitat zu Berlin, 10117 Berlin, Germany, Stockholm Brain Institute, 17177 Stockholm, Sweden, and Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, 17177 Stockholm, Sweden
J Neurosci 33:13701-12. 2013..In contrast, stronger higher-level predictions that sculpt perception into conformity with beliefs might contribute to the tenacious persistence of delusional beliefs. ..
- Switching schizophrenia patients from typical neuroleptics to olanzapine: effects on BOLD response during attention and working memoryFlorian Schlagenhauf
Department of Psychiatry, Charite Universitaetsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Germany
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 18:589-99. 2008..However, medication status had influences on the activation during attentional task (0-back), emphasizing the importance of baseline selection in pharmacological fMRI studies...