Affiliation: Humboldt University
- [Resource oriented interventions in pregnancy]M Rauchfuss
Universitätklinikum Charité, Berlin, Institut für Sexualwissenschaft und Sexualmedizin
Zentralbl Gynakol 123:102-10. 2001..A bearing away of the risk-model opens the resources-model for prenatal care new ways and is a challenge also for science...
- [Pregnancy experiences of women with pregnancy-induced hypertension]Martina Rauchfuß
Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Medizinische Klinik mit Schwerpunkt Psychosomatik und Psychotherapie, Berlin
Z Psychosom Med Psychother 58:173-9. 2012..The study assesses the experience of pregnancy of women who have pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) compared to women with an uncomplicated course of pregnancy...
- [Experience of pregnancy for women with pregnancy-induced hypertension]M Rauchfuss
Medizinische Klinik mit Schwerpunkt Psychosomatik und Psychotherapie, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Germany
Z Geburtshilfe Neonatol 215:234-40. 2011....
- Biopsychosocial predictors of preterm deliveryMartina Rauchfuss
Centre of Internal Medicine and Dermatology, Clinic for Internal Medicine and Psychosomatics, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Perinat Med 39:515-21. 2011..The aim of this study is to integrate a psychosomatic approach in the investigation of causes for preterm deliveries...
- Gynaecological symptoms associated with physical and sexual violenceH Mark
Centre of Internal Medicine and Dermatology, Clinic for Internal Medicine and Psychosomatics, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 29:164-72. 2008..The study aims to describe the prevalence of violent physical and sexual experiences in female outpatients and to identify specific gynaecological symptoms that are associated with a history of abuse...
- New challenges in medical education. The psychosomatic training program for gynecologists in GermanyM Rauchfuss
Department of Internal Medicine Psychosomatics, Charite School of Medicine, Humboldt University, Berlin
J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 26:85-91. 2005
- [Child or career? Desire for a child in East and West Berlin]M Rauchfuss
Zentralbl Gynakol 123:54-63. 2001..For the former GDR a low age with the firstborn and a high mother rate were typically. After the "turn" serious modifications of the birth rate in East Germany happened...
- [Biopsychosocial predictors of preterm labor and preterm delivery? Results of a prospective study]M Rauchfuss
Universitatsklinikum Charite, Medizinische Klinik mit Schwerpunkt Psychosomatik, Berlin
Zentralbl Gynakol 125:167-78. 2003....
- [Unplanned pregnancies in a developed society--a study on a maternity ward in Berlin]R Mikolajczyk
Abteilung für Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe, St Joseph Krankenhaus, Berlin, Germany
Zentralbl Gynakol 123:578-84. 2001..The spread of methods based on the knowledge of physiologic infertility in woman's cycle (further: fertility awareness) and their relation to unplanned pregnancies is to be investigated...
- Psychopharmacotherapy in eating disorders: a systematic analysisA Riedl
Department of Medicine, Campus Mitte Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
Psychopharmacol Bull 41:59-84. 2008..Based on the literature and our clinical experience, the psychopharmacological recommendations for patients with AN, BN, and BED are suggested...
- Risk perception and psychological strain in women with a family history of breast cancerC Neise
Onkologie 24:470-5. 2001..Further studies are required to more precisely evaluate other psychosocial factors in the behavior of women in risk group toward screening...