Stefan P Koch
Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Stimulus-induced and state-dependent sustained gamma activity is tightly coupled to the hemodynamic response in humansStefan P Koch
Berlin NeuroImaging Center, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Neurosci 29:13962-70. 2009....
- Synchronization between background activity and visually evoked potential is not mirrored by focal hyperoxygenation: implications for the interpretation of vascular brain imagingStefan P Koch
Berlin NeuroImaging Centre, Department of Neurology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, 10117 Berlin, Germany
J Neurosci 26:4940-8. 2006....
- Individual alpha-frequency correlates with amplitude of visual evoked potential and hemodynamic responseStefan P Koch
Berlin NeuroImaging Center Department of Neurology, Charité CCM, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Neuroimage 41:233-42. 2008..The results may partly explain the large intersubject variability observed in recently published concurrent EEG-fMRI studies...
- Somatosensory activation of two fingers can be discriminated with ultrahigh-density diffuse optical tomographyChristina Habermehl
Berlin NeuroImaging Center, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Neuroimage 59:3201-11. 2012..Comparison to the fMRI data yielded similar activation foci in seven out of ten finger representations in these five subjects when comparing the lateral localization of DOT and fMRI results...
- Electrophysiological evidence for cognitive control during conflict processing in visual spatial attentionStefanie Kehrer
Department of Neurology, Berlin NeuroImaging Center, Charite Campus Mitte, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Psychol Res 73:751-61. 2009..Thus, we propose that stronger cognitive control is involved in the difficult task, resulting in a reduced behavioral NP conflict...
- Sensitivity of newborn auditory cortex to the temporal structure of soundsSilke Telkemeyer
Berlin NeuroImaging Center, Charite University Medicine, 10117 Berlin, Germany
J Neurosci 29:14726-33. 2009..From birth, the brain is tuned to critical temporal properties of linguistic signals to facilitate one of the major needs of humans: to communicate...
- High-resolution optical functional mapping of the human somatosensory cortexStefan P Koch
Berlin NeuroImaging Center, Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin Berlin, Germany
Front Neuroenergetics 2:12. 2010..This advance in spatial resolution opens new perspectives to apply optical imaging in the research on plasticity notably in patients undergoing neurorehabilitation...