Affiliation: Humboldt University
- A medical humanities special study module on principles of medical theory and practice at the Charité, Humboldt University, Berlin, GermanyClaudia Kiessling
Charite, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
Acad Med 78:1031-5. 2003..Future plans will be to specify outcomes, continue to discuss reasonable seminar topics, establish continuous support and training for teachers, and motivate students to become actively involved in the seminar discussions...
- First year medical students' perceptions of stress and support: a comparison between reformed and traditional track curriculaClaudia Kiessling
Central Planning Group, Reformstudiengang Medizin, Charité Medical Faculty, Humboldt University Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Med Educ 38:504-9. 2004..Therefore, a study was conducted to evaluate Year 1 students' perceptions on how well 2 different programmes--a reformed and a traditional programme--helped students make a good start to their studies...
- What do students actually do during a dissection course? First steps towards understanding a complex learning experienceAndreas Winkelmann
Institute of Cell Biology and Neurobiology, Center for Anatomy, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Acad Med 82:989-95. 2007..To obtain data about students' actual individual choices for certain activities in dissection courses and about possible factors that influence those choices...
- A situational judgement test of professional behaviour: development and validationSebastian Schubert
Assessment Division and Reformed Medical Curriculum Working Group, Deanery of Student Affairs, Charite, Universitatsmedizin Berlin
Med Teach 30:528-33. 2008....
- Medical students' attitudes towards science and involvement in research activities: a comparative study with students from a reformed and a traditional curriculumSusanne Pruskil
Charite Universitaetsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Med Teach 31:e254-9. 2009..Little is known about medical students' attitudes towards science and scientific methodology. We aimed to evaluate these attitudes and students' involvement in research activities...