Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Multicenter comparison of calibration and cross calibration of PET scannersLilli Geworski
Clinic for Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Charite, Humboldt University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Nucl Med 43:635-9. 2002..The purpose of this study was to compare the calibration of PET scanners and their cross calibration to peripheral devices in a multicenter study...
- [Testing cross-calibration between positron emission tomographs and their peripheral devices]Lilli Geworski
Klinik für Nuklearmedizin, Universitätsklinikum Charité der Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
Z Med Phys 13:109-14. 2003..Although required in general, the cross-calibration between positron emission tomographs and their peripheral devices becomes even more critical when pooling data in the framework of quantitative clinical multicenter studies...
- [Radiation exposure in (90)Y-Zevalin therapy: results of a prospective multicentre trial]L Geworski
Klinik für Nuklearmedizin, Charite, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Schumannstr 20 21, 10098 Berlin
Nuklearmedizin 45:82-6; quiz N15-6. 2006....
- Subareolar injection of technetium-99m nanocolloid yields reliable data on the axillary lymph node tumour status in breast cancer patients with previous manipulations on the primary tumour: a prospective study of 117 patientsSofiane Maza
Clinic for Nuclear Medicine, , Schumannstrasse 20-21, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 31:671-5. 2004..In conclusion, subareolar nanocolloid injection can yield reliable information on the axillary lymph node tumour status in patients with previous manipulations on the primary tumour in the breast...
- Peritumoural versus subareolar administration of technetium-99m nanocolloid for sentinel lymph node detection in breast cancer: preliminary results of a prospective intra-individual comparative studySofiane Maza
Clinic for Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Charit, Humboldt University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 30:651-6. 2003..9%. In conclusion, a simple subareolar injection in the clock position is sufficient for SN detection in breast cancer, if it is accepted that parasternal lymph node detection has no therapeutic consequences...
- Use of recovery coefficients as a test of system linearity of response in positron emission tomography (PET)Bernd O Knoop
Klinik für Nuklearmedizin, Medsizinische Hochschule Hannover, Germany
Phys Med Biol 47:1237-54. 2002..Therefore, the method proposed is used as a test of system linearity of response...
- Influence of fast lymphatic drainage on metastatic spread in cutaneous malignant melanoma: a prospective feasibility studySofiane Maza
Clinic for Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Charit, Humboldt University of Berlin, Schumannstrasse 20-21, 10117, Berlin, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 30:538-44. 2003..Larger numbers of patients need to be examined to truly assess the benefit of the scintigraphic appearance time compared with other predictors of sentinel lymph node tumour positivity...
- Potential impact of (68)Ga-DOTATOC PET/CT on stereotactic radiotherapy planning of meningiomasFonyuy Nyuyki
Department for Nuclear Medicine, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, 10117, Berlin, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 37:310-8. 2010..We investigated the input of (68)Ga-DOTATOC-PET/CT on the definition of the "gross tumour volume" (GTV) in meningiomas, in order to assess the potential value of this method...
- Increased serotonin transporter availability in the brainstem of migraineursSigrid Schuh-Hofer
Dept of Neurology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Neurol 254:789-96. 2007..It remains to be elucidated whether the altered SERT-availability is causally related to migraine pathophysiology or whether it reflects secondary pathophysiological mechanisms...