Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Size and burden of social phobia in EuropeLydia Fehm
Department of Psychology, Humboldt University Berlin, Rudower Chaussee 18, D 12489 Berlin, Germany
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 15:453-62. 2005..No data are available addressing met and unmet needs for intervention and costs, and data for vulnerability and risk factors of malignant course are scarce...
- Is post-event processing specific for social anxiety?Lydia Fehm
Psychotherapy and Somatopsychology, Humboldt University Berlin, Rudower Chaussee 18, D 12489 Berlin, Germany
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 38:11-22. 2007..Furthermore, PEP was elevated particularly for interaction (as opposed to performance) situations, indicating that the ambiguity of the situation may be an important predictor for prolonged processing...
- Social anxiety disorder above and below the diagnostic threshold: prevalence, comorbidity and impairment in the general populationLydia Fehm
Institute of Psychology, Humboldt Unversität zu Berlin, Rudower Chaussee 18, 12489 Berlin, Germany
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 43:257-65. 2008..There is a lack of data systematically describing subthreshold expressions of social anxiety disorder (SAD) with regard to prevalence, comorbidity, and impairment...
- Assessing post-event processing after social situations: a measure based on the cognitive model for social phobiaLydia Fehm
Psychotherapy and Somatopsychology, Humboldt University Berlin, Berlin
Anxiety Stress Coping 21:129-42. 2008..With regard to the factorial structure of the construct, our data suggest that a four-factorial model may be more appropriate than the one-dimensional structure proposed by Rachman and colleagues...
- Patients' perspective on homework assignments in cognitive-behavioural therapyLydia Fehm
Institute of Psychology, Humboldt Universitat zu Berlin
Clin Psychol Psychother 15:320-8. 2008..With regard to the therapists' behaviour during the assignment of the task, there seems to be room for improvement...
- Using stressful films to analyze risk factors for PTSD in analogue experimental studies--which film works best?Anke Weidmann
Institute of Psychology, Humboldt Universitat zu Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Anxiety Stress Coping 22:549-69. 2009..Intrusive memories across all films were especially related to an increase in heart rate and disgust in response to the film...
- Thought suppression: specificity in agoraphobia versus broad impairment in social phobia?Lydia Fehm
Department of Clinical Psychology, Technical University of Dresden, Germany
Behav Res Ther 40:57-66. 2002..Taken together, there are several indicators that generally impaired thought suppression may be an important feature of social phobia...
- Age of traumatisation as a predictor of post-traumatic stress disorder or major depression in young womenAndreas Maercker
Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Br J Psychiatry 184:482-7. 2004....
- Performance anxiety in gifted adolescent musiciansLydia Fehm
Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technical University of Dresden, Chemnitzer Str 46, D 01187 Dresden, Germany
J Anxiety Disord 20:98-109. 2006..Unfavorable coping strategies, such as drug or alcohol abuse were rarely reported. Most pupils called for more support either from their teachers or from outside of school to cope with their anxiety...