Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Long-term results of liver resection for hepatocellular carcinoma in noncirrhotic liverWladimir Faber
Department of General, Visceral, and Transplantation Surgery, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany
Surgery 153:510-7. 2013..The purpose of this study was to define the outcomes and potential prognostic factors associated with survival after hepatic resection in patients with HCC in the absence of liver cirrhosis and hepatitis B or C infection...
- Repeated liver resection for recurrent hepatocellular carcinomaWladimir Faber
Department of General, Visceral and Transplantation Surgery, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 26:1189-94. 2011..This study was conducted to clarify the safety and effectiveness of repeated liver resection as a curative option for intrahepatic HCC recurrence...
- Donor age does not influence 12-month outcome after orthotopic liver transplantationW Faber
Department of General, Visceral, and Transplantation Surgery, Charite, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
Transplant Proc 43:3789-95. 2011..Due to this, an expansion of the donor pool is necessary, for example, by accepting donor grafts from elderly donors. The aim of this study was to investigate the outcome after OLT depending on donor age...
- Pancreatoenteral anastomosis or direct closure of the pancreatic remnant after a distal pancreatectomy: a single-centre experienceFritz Klein
Department of General, Visceral and Transplantation Surgery, Charite Campus Virchow, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Germany
HPB (Oxford) 14:798-804. 2012..The aim of this study was to analyse the impact of pancreatoenteral anastomosis (PE) vs. direct closure (DC) of the pancreatic remnant on POPF...
- Matched-pair analysis of postoperative morbidity and mortality for pancreaticogastrostomy and pancreaticojejunostomy using mattress sutures in soft pancreatic tissue remnantsFritz Klein
Department of General, Visceral, and Transplantation Surgery, Charite Campus Virchow, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int 11:89-95. 2012..This study aimed to compare the postoperative morbidity and mortality of pancreaticogastrostomy and pancreaticojejunostomy for "soft" pancreatic tissue remnants using modified mattress sutures...