Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Categories of response to first line vascular endothelial growth factor receptor targeted therapy and overall survival in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinomaJonas Busch
Charite University Medicine Berlin, Department of Urology, Berlin, Germany Electronic address
Eur J Cancer 50:563-9. 2014..The value of objective response (OR) as compared to stable disease (SD) is unclear. We aimed to investigate OR of first-line TT and its impact on OS...
- Laparoscopic and open postchemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection in patients with advanced testicular cancer--a single center analysisJonas Busch
Charite University Medicine Berlin, Department of Urology, Berlin, Germany
BMC Urol 12:15. 2012..We analyzed laparoscopic postchemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (L-PCLND) and O-PCLND at our institution...
- Long-term oncological and continence outcomes after laparoscopic radical prostatectomy: a single-centre experienceJonas Busch
Department of Urology, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany
BJU Int 110:E985-90. 2012..It therefore supplies previously lacking information on these details for minimally invasive prostate surgery and provides important information for patient counselling...
- Value of prostate specific antigen density and percent free prostate specific antigen for prostate cancer prognosisJonas Busch
Department of Urology, Charite University Medicine, Berlin, Germany
J Urol 188:2165-70. 2012....
- Intrinsic resistance to tyrosine kinase inhibitors is associated with poor clinical outcome in metastatic renal cell carcinomaJonas Busch
Department of Hematology, Hemostases, Oncology and Stem Cell Transplantation, Hannover Medical School, Carl Neuberg Strasse 1, 30625 Hannover, Germany
BMC Cancer 11:295. 2011..Data on sequential therapy in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC) and intrinsic resistance to receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor (rTKI) treatment remains vague...
- [What is most important is what comes across : Urological guidelines from the target group's point of view]J Busch
Klinik für Urologie, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, 10117, Berlin, Deutschland
Urologe A 49:75-80. 2010..The effect of German urologic guidelines has not been evaluated so far. Therefore, we aimed to systematically investigate the acceptance, use, and quality of the published guidelines from a user's perspective...
- [Introduction of interdisciplinary prostate cancer centers based on the recommendations of the German Cancer Society. A cost-benefit analysis 3 years after accreditation]S Weikert
Klinik für Urologie, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Chariteplatz 1, 10117, Berlin, Deutschland
Urologe A 50:1083-8. 2011..Short-term improvements in quality of care cannot be unequivocally demonstrated. Prostate cancer centers serve an important role in counseling and medical education and may thus help disseminate evidence-based treatment strategies...
- Treatment of everolimus-resistant metastatic renal cell carcinoma with VEGF-targeted therapiesV Grunwald
Hannover Medical School, Department of Hematology, Hemostasis, Oncology and Stem Cell Transplantation, Hannover, Germany
Br J Cancer 105:1635-9. 2011..Treatment of everolimus-resistant disease remains largely undefined in metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC). We report on 40 patients (pts) who receive systemic treatment after failure of everolimus...
- Effect of butylscopolamine on image quality in MRI of the prostateM Wagner
Department of Radiology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Germany
Clin Radiol 65:460-4. 2010..To evaluate the impact of butylscopolamine on the quality of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) images of the prostate...
- Outcome of expanded criteria donor kidneys that were transplanted at other Eurotransplant centers after being rejected by our institutionF Friedersdorff
Department of Urology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, 10117, Berlin, Germany
World J Urol 31:947-52. 2013..The aim of this study was to ascertain whether it is justifiable for transplant centers to reject cadaveric donor organs on hand of marginal organ quality...