Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Functioning and validity of a Computerized Adaptive Test to measure anxiety (A-CAT)Janine Becker
Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany
Depress Anxiety 25:E182-94. 2008..The aim of this study was to evaluate the Computerized Adaptive Test to measure anxiety (A-CAT), a patient-reported outcome questionnaire that uses computerized adaptive testing to measure anxiety...
- An evaluation of patient-reported outcomes found computerized adaptive testing was efficient in assessing stress perceptionRüya Daniela Kocalevent
Clinic for Internal Medicine, Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Clin Epidemiol 62:278-87, 287.e1-3. 2009..This study aimed to develop and evaluate a first computerized adaptive test (CAT) for the measurement of stress perception (Stress-CAT), in terms of the two dimensions: exposure to stress and stress reaction...
- Evaluation of a computer-adaptive test for the assessment of depression (D-CAT) in clinical applicationHerbert Fliege
Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Germany
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 18:23-36. 2009..Discriminative power was comparable to other depression measures, whereby the CAT is shorter and more precise. Item usage raises questions of balancing the item selection for content in the future...
- Development of a computer-adaptive test for depression (D-CAT)Herbert Fliege
Clinic for Internal Medicine, Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Germany
Qual Life Res 14:2277-91. 2005..95), with the Beck Depression Inventory (r = 0.79) and with a CES-D 8 item short form (r = 0.76). We conclude that the Depression-CAT measures depressive symptoms with high precision and low respondent burden...
- [Disturbed regulation of self-esteem in patients with overt versus covert self-destructive behaviour]Herbert Fliege
Medizinische Klinik mit Schwerpunkt Psychosomatik, Charite, Humboldt Universitat zu Berlin, Luisenstrasse 13 a, D 10117 Berlin
Z Psychosom Med Psychother 49:151-63. 2003....
- Massage therapy reduces physical discomfort and improves mood disturbances in women with breast cancerMiriam Listing
Department of Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, Charité Center for Internal Medicine and Dermatology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Psychooncology 18:1290-9. 2009..CONCLUSION. Classical massage seems to be an effective adjuvant treatment for reducing physical discomfort and fatigue, and improving mood disturbances in women with early stage breast cancer...