Affiliation: Hospital Munich-Pasing
- Relation of coronary vasoreactivity and coronary calcification in asymptomatic subjects with a family history of premature coronary artery diseaseChristian Pirich
Nuklearmedizinische Klinik und Poliklinik der Technischen Universität München, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 31:663-70. 2004....
- Multislice spiral computed tomographic angiography of coronary arteries in patients with suspected coronary artery disease: an effective filter before catheter angiography?Ralph Haberl
Klinikum Munich Pasing, Munchen, Germany
Am Heart J 149:1112-9. 2005..Despite impressive image quality, it is unclear if noninvasive coronary angiography with multislice spiral computed tomography (CT) is powerful enough to act as a filter before invasive angiography (INV-A) in symptomatic patients...
- [Invasive versus noninvasive (MSCT) coronary angiography. Importance of cardiac diagnostics with multislice computed tomography]Eike Böhme
Medizinische Abteilung 1, Kreisklinik München Pasing
Herz 28:36-43. 2003..Preparation and implementation of this method should only be applied in cooperation with radiologists and cardiologists in an experienced center...
- Computed tomography-fluoroscopy guided drainage of pericardial effusions: experience in 11 casesRoland Bruning
Institute for Clinical Radiology, University Hospital of Munich Marchioninistr, Munich Grosshadern, Germany
Invest Radiol 37:328-32. 2002..The purpose of the study was to evaluate feasibility and safety of CT-fluoroscopy in the drainage of pericardial effusion in cases not accessible by sonography...
- Influence of lipid-lowering therapy on the progression of coronary artery calcification: a prospective evaluationStephan Achenbach
Department of Internal Medicine II, University of Erlangen Nurnberg, Germany
Circulation 106:1077-82. 2002..In a cohort study, we prospectively investigated whether lipid-lowering therapy with a cholesterol synthesis enzyme inhibitor reduces the progression of coronary calcification...