Friederike U Hohlefeld
- Modulation of cortical neural dynamics during thalamic deep brain stimulation in patients with essential tremorFriederike U Hohlefeld
Neurophysics Group, Department of Neurology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Hindenburgdamm 30, Berlin, Germany
Neuroreport 24:751-6. 2013..The fact that long-range temporal correlations, but not spectral power, were correlated with clinical information might suggest long-range temporal correlations as a potential marker for disease severity in essential tremor. ..
- Functional and effective connectivity in subthalamic local field potential recordings of patients with Parkinson's diseaseF U Hohlefeld
Neurophysics Group, Department of Neurology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Berlin, Germany Electronic address
Neuroscience 250:320-32. 2013..Moreover, our results suggest the potential use of volume conduction-insensitive measures of connectivity in STN-LFP as a marker of clinical motor symptoms in PD...
- Visual stimuli evoke rapid activation (120 ms) of sensorimotor cortex for overt but not for covert movementsFriederike U Hohlefeld
Berlin School of Mind and Brain, Berlin, Germany
Brain Res 1368:185-95. 2011..e., movement generation or inhibition. The present results have implications for studies of motor inhibition and action intention...
- Covert movements trigger repetition suppression of electroencephalography in sensorimotor cortexFriederike U Hohlefeld
Berlin School of Mind and Brain, Department of Neurology, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Neuroreport 22:141-5. 2011..This result suggests that various, possibly all, repeated cerebral activations are associated with RS, presumably reflecting the adaptation to stereotyped activation in neural networks...
- Event-related desynchronization of sensorimotor EEG rhythms in hemiparetic patients with acute strokeMagdalena Stepien
Neurophysics Group, Department of Neurology, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Germany
Neurosci Lett 488:17-21. 2011..This finding provides a new perspective for assessing the rehabilitative potential, which could be utilized through training of the still responsive cortical network, e.g., via enforced use of the paretic hand...
- No somatotopy of sensorimotor alpha-oscillation responses to differential finger stimulationBirgit Nierula
Neurophysics Group, Department of Neurology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Hindenburgdamm 30, 12203 Berlin, Germany
Neuroimage 76:294-303. 2013..Such simultaneity is unlikely to benefit from slow amplitude modulation of alpha oscillations, which would rather be beneficial for contrasting somatosensory processing of distinct body parts...
- Quasi-movements: a novel motor-cognitive phenomenonVadim V Nikulin
Neurophysics Group, Department of Neurology, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin D 12203, Germany
Neuropsychologia 46:727-42. 2008....
- Corticomuscular coherence in acute and chronic strokeKatherina von Carlowitz-Ghori
Neurophysics Group, Department of Neurology, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Germany Institute of Science and Ethics, University of Bonn, Germany Department of Software Engineering and Theoretical Computer Science, Berlin Institute of Technology, Berlin, Germany
Clin Neurophysiol 125:1182-91. 2014..Contrary to previous studies which were performed only in chronic stage, we measured CMC in patients with stroke at both acute and chronic stroke stages...
- Effect of complete stimulus predictability on P3 and N2 components: an electroencephalographic studyKatherina M B von Carlowitz-Ghori
Neurophysics Group, Department of Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Neuroreport 22:459-63. 2011....