- BESA source coherence: a new method to study cortical oscillatory couplingKarsten Hoechstetter
MEGIS Software GmbH, Munich, Germany
Brain Topogr 16:233-8. 2004..Source coherence analysis revealed dynamical linking between posterior and central areas within the gamma-band around the time of button press at a post-stimulus latency of 200-300 ms...
- Source activity in the human secondary somatosensory cortex depends on the size of corpus callosumAndrej Stancak
Department of Normal, Pathological and Clinical Physiology, Third Faculty of Medicine, Charles University Prague, Ke Karlovu 4, 120 00 2, Prague, Czech Republic
Brain Res 936:47-57. 2002..The results suggest that in right-handed neurologically normal men, the size of the intermediate callosal truncus contributes to the timing and amplitude of ipsilateral SII source activity...
- EEG source analysis and fMRI reveal two electrical sources in the fronto-parietal operculum during subepidermal finger stimulationAndrej Stancak
Department of Normal, Pathological and Clinical Physiology, Third Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Ke Karlovu 4, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
Neuroimage 25:8-20. 2005..The anterior region of the fronto-parietal operculum shows earlier peak activation than the posterior region...
- Localizing P300 generators in visual target and distractor processing: a combined event-related potential and functional magnetic resonance imaging studyChristoph Bledowski
Department of Psychiatry, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, 60590 Frankfurt, Germany
J Neurosci 24:9353-60. 2004..The results point to the involvement of distinct attentional subsystems in target and distractor processing...
- Artifact correction and source analysis of early electroencephalographic responses evoked by transcranial magnetic stimulation over primary motor cortexVladimir Litvak
Faculty of Biomedical Engineering, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Neuroimage 37:56-70. 2007..The methodology developed in the present study paves the way for the detailed study of early responses to TMS in a wide variety of brain areas...
- Novelty and target processing during an auditory novelty oddball: a simultaneous event-related potential and functional magnetic resonance imaging studyAlexander Strobel
Department of Experimental Psychology II, Institute of Psychology, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt Main, 60054 Frankfurt, Germany
Neuroimage 40:869-83. 2008..This pattern of findings underscores the potential of simultaneous EEG/fMRI recordings for the spatiotemporal characterization of target- and novelty-processing...
- In vivo animation of auditory-language-induced gamma-oscillations in children with intractable focal epilepsyErik C Brown
MD PhD Program, School of Medicine, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Neuroimage 41:1120-31. 2008..Further studies are warranted to determine whether recording of language-induced gamma-oscillations can supplement language mapping using neurostimulation in presurgical evaluation of children with focal epilepsy...
- Superior temporal gyrus spectral abnormalities in schizophreniaJ Christopher Edgar
Department of Psychology, Beckman Institute Biomedical Imaging Center, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Urbana, Illinois, USA
Psychophysiology 45:812-24. 2008..Compared to controls, patients with schizophrenia showed more low-frequency phase variability, and the decreased 100-ms S1 evoked response observed in patients was best predicted by the STG phase-locking measure...