- Validation of the German version of the Fear-Avoidance Beliefs Questionnaire (FABQ)M Pfingsten
Department of Algesiology, Center of Anesthesiology, Georg August University of Gottingen, Germany
Eur J Pain 4:259-66. 2000..The FABQ has been proven to identify patients with maladaptive beliefs which have to be focused on in proper treatment...
- [Relevance of nerve blocks in treating and diagnosing low back pain--is the quality decisive?]J Hildebrandt
Schwerpunkt Algesiologie, Zentrum Anasthesiologie, Rettungs und Intensivmedizin, Georg August Universitat Gottingen
Schmerz 15:474-83. 2001..In our hands there was no effect in chronic radicular pain 3 months after the injection...
- [From GRIP to multimodal pain therapy. A concept asserts itself]J Hildebrandt
Schmerztagesklinik und Ambulanz im Zentrum Anästhesiologie, Rettungs und Intensivmedizin, Universitatsmedizin Gottingen, 37075, Gottingen, Deutschland
Orthopade 38:885-6, 888-90, 892-5. 2009..Meanwhile, this treatment has now been recommended by all evidence-based guidelines but we are still in the beginning of a full coverage care in Germany...
- [Does unspecific low back pain really exist?]J Hildebrandt
Schwerpunkt Algesiologie, Klinikum der Georg August Universität Göttingen
Z Orthop Ihre Grenzgeb 142:139-45. 2004....
- [Musculature as a source of back pain]J Hildebrandt
Schwerpunkt Algesiologie, Zentrum Anästhesie, Rettungs und Intensivmedizin, Universitätsklinik Göttingen
Schmerz 17:412-8. 2003..On this basis, treatment of CLBP with active rehabilitation, which includes educational, psychological, and social components along with the therapeutic exercises, has been increasingly advocated during recent years...
- [Psychometric properties of the pain drawing and the Ransford technique in patients with chronic low back pain]M Pfingsten
Ambulanz für Schmerzbehandlung, Zentrum Anasthesiologie, Rettungs und Intensivmedizin, Klinikum der Georg August Universität
Schmerz 17:332-40. 2003..It has been suggested that this method could be used as a brief screening technique for psychological involvement in pain complaints...
- Prediction of success from a multidisciplinary treatment program for chronic low back painJ Hildebrandt
Department of Algesiology, , FRG, Germany
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 22:990-1001. 1997..CONCLUSION: This study has demonstrated that the most important variable in determining a successful treatment of chronic low back pain is the reduction of subjective feelings of disability in patients...
- Back pain, the uncomfortable truth - assurance and activity problemS J Bigos
Department of Orthopedics, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, USA
Schmerz 15:430-4. 2001....
- [Treatment of chronic low back pain through intensive activation - an assessment of 10 years]M Pfingsten
, Schwerpunkt Algesiologie, Zentrum Anaesthesiologie, Rettungs- und Intensivmedizin,
Anasthesiol Intensivmed Notfallmed Schmerzther 36:580-9. 2001..Up to now in Germany these concepts are not well-known and insurance companies as well as the health system do not yet acknowledge them...
- Chapter 4. European guidelines for the management of chronic nonspecific low back painO Airaksinen
Eur Spine J 15:S192-300. 2006