Affiliation: HELIOS Klinikum Wuppertal
- Bendamustine, vincristine and prednisone (BOP) versus cyclophosphamide, vincristine and prednisone (COP) in advanced indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and mantle cell lymphoma: results of a randomised phase III trial (OSHO# 19)M Herold
HELIOS Klinikum Erfurt GmbH, 2 Medizinische Klinik, Bereich Hamatologie Onkologie, Nordhäuserstr 74, 99089, Erfurt, Germany
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 132:105-12. 2006....
- Rituximab added to first-line mitoxantrone, chlorambucil, and prednisolone chemotherapy followed by interferon maintenance prolongs survival in patients with advanced follicular lymphoma: an East German Study Group Hematology and Oncology StudyMichael Herold
HELIOS Klinikum Erfurt GmbH, 2 Medizinische Klinik, Bereich Hamatologie Onkologie, Erfurt, Germany
J Clin Oncol 25:1986-92. 2007..We conducted a randomized trial comparing mitoxantrone, chlorambucil, and prednisolone (MCP) chemotherapy plus rituximab with MCP alone...
- Randomized phase III study for the treatment of advanced indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (NHL) and mantle cell lymphoma: chemotherapy versus chemotherapy plus rituximabM Herold
HELIOS Klinikum Erfurt, 2 Medizinische Klinik, Department of Hematology Oncology, Nordhäuserstrasse 74, Germany
Ann Hematol 82:77-9. 2003
- Costs of drug delivery for CHOP, COP/CVP, and fludarabine: an international assessmentMichael Herold
HELIOS Klinikum Erfurt, Erfut, Germany
Value Health 6:167-74. 2003..The purpose of this analysis was to assess the real-life direct costs of drug delivery for frequently used chemotherapeutic regimens in patients with relapsed low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL)...
- The cost of treating relapsed indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in an international setting: retrospective analysis of resource useMichael Herold
HELIOS Klinikum Erfurt II Medizinische Klinik, Abt Hämatologie Onkologie, Erfurt, Germany
Haematologica 87:719-29; discussion 729. 2002..This international analysis (Canada, Germany, Italy) was established to estimate the overall direct cost of treating patients with relapsed indolent NHL and determine the main cost components of treatment...
- Successful treatment and re-treatment of resistant B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia with the monoclonal anti-CD 20 antibody rituximabM Herold
2 Medizinische Klinik, Klinikum Erfurt GmbH, Germany
Ann Hematol 79:332-5. 2000..One patient was re-treated successfully three times after relapses. Both patients were premedicated with prednisone (100 mg) 30 min prior to the infusion to prevent cytokine release and the antibody infusions were well tolerated...
- Immunochemotherapy with rituximab and overall survival in patients with indolent or mantle cell lymphoma: a systematic review and meta-analysisHolger Schulz
Cochrane Haematological Malignancies Group, Clinic I of Internal Medicine I, University of Cologne, Kerpenerstrasse 62, D 50924 Cologne, Germany
J Natl Cancer Inst 99:706-14. 2007....
- Rapid and sustained clearance of circulating lymphoma cells after chemotherapy plus rituximab: clinical significance of quantitative t(14;18) PCR monitoring in advanced stage follicular lymphoma patientsCarsten Hirt
Hämatologie und Onkologie Transplantationszentrum, Universitätsklinikum Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
Br J Haematol 141:631-40. 2008..This study demonstrated that R-MCP led to a rapid and sustained eradication of CLC and a > or = 2 log CLC reduction was associated with a superior quality and duration of the clinical response...
- Rituximab therapy for indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphomaAnton Hagenbeek
University Medical Center Utrecht, Department of Hematology, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Anticancer Drugs 13:S11-7. 2002..Rituximab is therefore an excellent treatment option both as first-line and as salvage therapy for patients with indolent NHL...
- Phase 2 study of a combined immunochemotherapy using rituximab and fludarabine in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemiaHolger Schulz
Clinic I of Internal Medicine, University of Cologne, Cologne 50924, Germany
Blood 100:3115-20. 2002..The median duration of response was 75 weeks. We conclude that the combination of rituximab and fludarabine is feasible and effective in patients with B-CLL...
- Efficacy of bendamustine in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia: results of a phase I/II study of the German CLL Study GroupManuela A Bergmann
Medical Clinic III, University Hospital Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich
Haematologica 90:1357-64. 2005..To determine the maximal tolerated dose, dose-limiting toxicity and the optimal therapeutic dose of bendamustine for further phase III clinical trials the GCLLSG designed a phase I/II study for pre-treated CLL patients...
- Intermediate-dose cytarabine treatment delivered at moderate infusion rates for de novo acute myeloid leukemia-results of a phase I-II studyLuisa Mantovani
Department of Internal Medicine I, St Georg s Hospital, Leipzig, Germany
Leuk Lymphoma 43:265-74. 2002..The data suggest that a randomized trial should now be undertaken to examine whether mir-IDAC has clinical advantages over HIDAC...
- Long-term treatment with rituximab is feasible in selected patients with B-CLL: response-adjusted low-dose maintenance treatment with rituximab in patients with relapsed B-CLL, who achieved a partial or minimal response to prior rituximab therapyStefanie Srock
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Charite Campus Virchow Klinikum, Berlin, Germany
Leuk Lymphoma 48:905-11. 2007..5 years so far. Long-term toxicity, as determined based on hematological and immunological parameters, was mild...
- Fludarabine and bendamustine in refractory and relapsed indolent lymphoma--a multicenter phase I/II Trial of the east german society of hematology and oncology (OSHO)Michael Koenigsmann
Hematology Oncology Departments, University Magdeburg, Germany
Leuk Lymphoma 45:1821-7. 2004..Dose level 1 with 30 mg/m2/d of both drugs on days 1 to 3 was defined as the recommended dose. Despite unfavorable prognostic features (histologic subtype, stage of disease, pretreatment) response rates were good with this regimen...