Torsten T Bauer
Affiliation: HELIOS Klinikum Wuppertal
- Narrow band imaging (NBI) during medical thoracoscopy: first impressionsNicolas Schönfeld
Lungenklinik Heckeshorn, HELIOS Klinikum Emil von Behring, Berlin, Germany
J Occup Med Toxicol 4:24. 2009..This is the first ever evaluation of narrow band imaging (NBI), an innovative endoscopic imaging procedure, for the visualisation of pleural processes...
- Gemcitabine combined with oxaliplatin in pretreated patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma: an observational studyAthanasios Xanthopoulos
Respiratory Diseases Clinic Heckeshorn, Department of Pneumology, HELIOS Klinikum Emil von Behring, Berlin, Germany
J Occup Med Toxicol 3:34. 2008..The aim of this study was to investigate the efficacy and safety of oxaliplatin +/- gemcitabine in patients with diffuse malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM) pretreated with pemetrexed...
- Development and evaluation of a computer-based medical work assessment programmeStefanie Mache
Institute of Occupational Medicine, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Free University and Humboldt University, Thielallee 69 73, 14195 Berlin, Germany
J Occup Med Toxicol 3:35. 2008..In addition reliability and validity data of this instrument will be demonstrated...
- Morphometrical analysis of transbronchial cryobiopsiesSergej Griff
Institute of Pathology, HELIOS Klinikum Emil von Behring, Berlin, Germany
Diagn Pathol 6:53. 2011..The alveolar tissue of crybiopsy specimens did not show any artefacts. Based on these results cryotechnique seems to open up new perspectives in bronchoscopic diagnosis of lung disease...
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome and pneumonia: a comprehensive review of clinical dataTorsten T Bauer
HELIOS Clinic Emil von Behring, Respiratory Diseases Clinic Heckeshorn, Berlin, Germany
Clin Infect Dis 43:748-56. 2006..Respiratory viruses have received particular attention, but this review suggests that infections with coronavirus and avian influenza virus (H5N1) are associated with a high incidence of ARDS...