Affiliation: Heinrich Heine University
- Administration of rituximab during the first trimester of pregnancy without consequences for the newbornM Ojeda-Uribe
Departement d Hematologie, hôpital Emile Muller, Mulhouse Cedex, France
J Perinatol 26:252-5. 2006..We report here the case of rituximab administration during the first trimester of pregnancy in a woman with autoimmune hemolytic anemia. No significant effects were observed in B-cell counts or the immune status of the newborn...
- Abdominal lymphoma staging: is MR imaging with T2-weighted turbo-spin-echo sequence a diagnostic alternative to contrast-enhanced spiral CT?G Jung
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University of Cologne Medical School, Germany
J Comput Assist Tomogr 24:783-7. 2000..To evaluate the diagnostic value of MR imaging in abdominal lymphoma staging, in comparison with that of the established spiral CT, within the context of a prospective study...
- [Differential diagnosis of focal liver lesions using contrast-enhanced MRI with SHU 555 A in comparison with unenhanced MRI and multidetector spiral-CT]G Jung
Institut für Diagnostische Radiologie, Heinrich Heine Universitat, Dusseldorf
Rofo 177:1571-7. 2005..To evaluate the ability of contrast-enhanced MRI with SHU 555 A to provide additional information for characterization of focal liver tumors compared with non-enhanced MRI and multislice spiral CT...
- Influence of the hepatobiliary contrast agent mangafodipir trisodium (MN-DPDP) on the imaging properties of abdominal organsG Jung
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University of Cologne Medical School, Koln, Germany
Magn Reson Imaging 16:925-31. 1998..Awareness of this effect on the extrahepatic tissue makes it easier to interpret pathological findings in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the abdomen...
- [Gaucher disease: MR evaluation of bone marrow features during treatment with enzyme replacement]L W Poll
Institut für Diagnostische Radiologie, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf, Germany
Rofo 173:931-7. 2001..There are only a few studies available evaluating bone disease during ERT. The aim of this study was to investigate the features of bone marrow (bm) by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in these patients during ERT...
- Renovascular disease: a review of diagnostic and therapeutic proceduresA Voiculescu
Department of Nephrology, University of Duesseldorf, Duesseldorf, Germany
Minerva Urol Nefrol 58:127-49. 2006..and the assessment of the risk according to the type of intervention...
- [Interactive thresholded volumetry of abdominal fat using breath-hold t1-weighted magnetic resonance imaging]H J Wittsack
Institut für Diagnostische Radiologie, Universitatsklinikum Dusseldorf
Rofo 178:810-5. 2006..Development of a feasible and reliable method for determining abdominal fat using breath-hold T1-weighted magnetic resonance imaging...
- [Analysis of 64-row multidetector CT images for preoperative angiographic evaluation of potential living kidney donors]D Blondin
Institut für Diagnostische Radiologie, Universitatsklinikum Dusseldorf, Moorenstrasse 5, 40225 Dusseldorf
Radiologe 48:673-80. 2008..The aim of the present study was to assess the value of 64-row multidetector CT in noninvasive examination of the renal vessels and ureters of potential living kidney donors...
- Preliminary results of safety and efficacy of the interleukin 1 receptor antagonist anakinra in patients with severe lupus arthritisB Ostendorf
Department of Endocrinology, Diabetology and Rheumatology, Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf, 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 64:630-3. 2005..Anakinra is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, but its therapeutic potential has not been proved in patients with SLE...
- [Modern diagnostic imaging: MR urography]M Cohnen
Institut für Diagnostische Radiologie, Universitatsklinikum Dusseldorf
Urologe A 41:542-7. 2002..Pediatric or pregnant patients can be examined as well as donors before and patients after renal transplantation. Furthermore, in case of a tumor MR-imaging, including MR-angiography, is a potential diagnostic "all-in-one" approach...
- In vitro determination of cardiac ventricular volumes using MRI at 1.0 T in a porcine heart modelJ A Koch
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany
Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 17:237-42. 2001..To determine the accuracy of a 1.0 T MR system with a standard gradient system for quantification of left and right ventricular volumes. A porcine heart model in vitro was used...
- Fast sequences with fat suppression in breath-hold mode: new standard in contrast-enhanced T1-weighted MR imaging of renal tumors?C Walter
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University of Cologne, 50924 Köln, Germany
Eur Radiol 11:2092-8. 2001..The results of this study suggest, for T1-weighted imaging of renal tumors, use of UTSE or SE-EPI sequences with fat suppression in breath-hold mode for renal imaging...
- CT and MRI findings of multifocal hepatic steatosis mimicking malignancyJ Kemper
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University Hospital Hamburg Eppendorf UKE, Martinistrasse 52, D 20246 Hamburg, Germany
Abdom Imaging 27:708-10. 2002..The correct diagnosis was established with magnetic resonance imaging using T1-weighted gradient-echo and T2-weighted Turbo spin-echo sequences with spectral fat suppression. Multifocal hepatic steatosis was proven by biopsy...
- Imaging characteristics of hepatocellular carcinoma using the hepatobiliary contrast agent Gd-EOB-DTPAG Jung
Institute for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Kliniken der Landeshauptstadt Düsseldorf, Germany
Acta Radiol 47:15-23. 2006....
- [Angiographic picture of severe acute renal microangiopathy]D Blondin
Rofo 178:337-9. 2006
- [Renal vein thrombosis that did not exist]K D Kurz
Institut für Diagnostische Radiologie, Universitätsklinik Düsseldorf
Rofo 176:1698-9. 2004
- Reduced reactivation rate in mutant CuZnSOD and progression rate of amyotrophic lateral sclerosisH Volkel
Department of Neurology, University of Ulm, Albert Einstein Allee, Ulm, Germany
Eur J Neurol 11:397-404. 2004..These data indicate that a reduced holoenzyme formation rate of mutant enzymes may be a critical factor in the etiopathology of fALS...
- Analysis of the proliferative responses to peptides in individuals with vigorous Gag protein-specific proliferationY Zhang
Institute for Virology and Immunobiology, Medical Policlinic, , Versbacher Strasse 7, , Germany
Immunol Lett 79:93-6. 2001..This finding may be relevant for the design and testing of HIV candidate vaccines...
- Superoxide dismutase mutations of familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and the oxidative inactivation of calcineurinH Volkel
Department of Neurology, University of Ulm, Germany
FEBS Lett 503:201-5. 2001....
- Solution structure, backbone dynamics and chitin binding of the anti-fungal protein from Streptomyces tendae TU901R Campos-Olivas
Laboratory of Chemical Physics, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Mol Biol 308:765-82. 2001..The inability of the protein to bind short chitin fragments suggests that certain particular architectural features of the solid chitin surface are crucial for the interaction...
- Protein biomarker analysis by mass spectrometry in patients with rheumatoid arthritis receiving anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha antibody therapyI Sekigawa
Department of Internal Medicine, Juntendo University Urayasu Hospital, Chiba, Japan
Clin Exp Rheumatol 26:261-7. 2008..To investigate the mechanism of action of anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) antibody in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), we analyzed serum or plasma proteins by mass spectrometry system...