Peter Arne Gerber
Affiliation: Heinrich Heine University
- Management of EGFR-inhibitor associated rash: a retrospective study in 49 patientsPeter Arne Gerber
Department of Dermatology, University of Duesseldorf, Medical Faculty, Moorenstrasse 5, D 40225 Duesseldorf, Germany
Eur J Med Res 17:4. 2012..Whereas various case reports, case series or expert opinions on the management of EGFR-inhibitor (EGFRI) induced rashes have been published, data on systematic management studies are sparse...
- Pregnancy after laser-assisted selection of viable spermatozoa before intracytoplasmatic sperm injection in a couple with male primary cilia dyskinesiaPeter Arne Gerber
Department of Dermatology, Heinrich Heine University, Duesseldorf, Germany
Fertil Steril 89:1826.e9-12. 2008..To report an intracytoplasmatic sperm injection (ICSI) pregnancy achieved in a couple with male primary cilia dyskinesia (PCD) with viable sperm that were detected using a 1.48 microm wavelength diode laser...
- Preventively enteral application of immunoglobulin enriched colostrums milk can modulate postoperative inflammatory responseKlaus Orth
Medical Faculty, Department of General, Visceral, and Pediatric Surgery, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf, Germany University of Düsseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany
Eur J Med Res 18:50. 2013..This appears to be a major mechanism underlying the therapeutic effect in patients at risk for Gram-negative septic shock. ..
- Retrospective analysis of the frequency of centrofacial telangiectasia in systemic sclerosis patients treated with bosentan or ilomedinSonja Hetzer
Department of Dermatology, Medical Faculty, University of Duesseldorf, Moorenstrasse 5, D 40225 Duesseldorf, Germany
Eur J Med Res 19:2. 2014..Here, we sought to analyze the frequency of TAE in patients with SSc who were treated with either bosentan or the prostacyclin analog iloprost...
- Systematic identification and characterization of novel human skin-associated genes encoding membrane and secreted proteinsPeter Arne Gerber
Department of Dermatology, University of Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany
PLoS ONE 8:e63949. 2013..Some of these novel uncharacterized skin genes may represent potential biomarkers or drug targets for the development of future diagnostics or therapeutics. ..
- Hyaluronidase injection for the treatment of eyelid edema: a retrospective analysis of 20 patientsSaid Hilton
Department of Dermatology, Heinrich Heine University Dusseldorf, Medical Faculty, Moorenstr 5, D 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
Eur J Med Res 19:30. 2014..The purpose of this study was to validate the efficacy of hyaluronidase in the management of lower eyelid edema...
- Chemokines in tumor-associated angiogenesisPeter Arne Gerber
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Dusseldorf, D 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
Biol Chem 390:1213-23. 2009..Here, we discuss the current pathogenetic concepts of tumor-associated angiogenesis in the context of chemokines and their receptors and highlight promising therapeutic strategies...
- Clinical image: blonde by prescriptionStephan Meller
Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 58:2286. 2008
- Rosacea: The cytokine and chemokine networkPeter Arne Gerber
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany
J Investig Dermatol Symp Proc 15:40-7. 2011..Here we summarize the current knowledge of the cytokine and chemokine network in rosacea and propose pathways that may be of therapeutic interest...
- Images in clinical medicine. Erlotinib-induced hair alterationsPeter Arne Gerber
Heinrich Heine University, D 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
N Engl J Med 358:1175. 2008
- Severe everolimus-induced steatohepatis: a case reportGisela Schieren
Department of Radiation Oncology, Medical Faculty, Heinrich Heine University of Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany
Eur J Med Res 18:22. 2013..A diagnosis of hepatic steatosis was established using computer tomography and fibroscan©. Other underlying causes for steatosis hepatis could be excluded. Further studies are warranted to explain the underlying mechanisms. ..
- Development and management of severe cutaneous side effects in head-and-neck cancer patients during concurrent radiotherapy and cetuximabEdwin Bölke
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Duesseldorf, Germany
Strahlenther Onkol 184:105-10. 2008..An aggravation of the radiation-induced skin toxicity was not described. Here, however, two cases with severe skin toxicity during the combined treatment are reported...
- ChloromasEdwin Bölke
Klinik für Strahlentherapie und Radiologische Onkologie, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany
Wien Klin Wochenschr 120:209. 2008
- Chemokine receptors in head and neck cancer: association with metastatic spread and regulation during chemotherapyAnja Muller
Department of Radiation Oncology, Heinrich Heine University, Duesseldorf, Germany
Int J Cancer 118:2147-57. 2006....
- Eccrine porocarcinoma of the head: an important differential diagnosis in the elderly patientPeter Arne Gerber
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, Duesseldorf, Germany
Dermatology 216:229-33. 2008..Instead, eccrine porocarcinoma frequently occurs on the lower extremities, trunk and abdomen, but also on the head, resembling various other skin tumors, as illustrated in the patients described herein...