Peter Arne Gerber
Affiliation: Heinrich Heine University
- Management of EGFR-inhibitor associated rash: a retrospective study in 49 patientsPeter Arne Gerber
Department of Dermatology, University of Duesseldorf, Medical Faculty, Moorenstrasse 5, D 40225 Duesseldorf, Germany
Eur J Med Res 17:4. 2012..Whereas various case reports, case series or expert opinions on the management of EGFR-inhibitor (EGFRI) induced rashes have been published, data on systematic management studies are sparse...
- Pregnancy after laser-assisted selection of viable spermatozoa before intracytoplasmatic sperm injection in a couple with male primary cilia dyskinesiaPeter Arne Gerber
Department of Dermatology, Heinrich Heine University, Duesseldorf, Germany
Fertil Steril 89:1826.e9-12. 2008..To report an intracytoplasmatic sperm injection (ICSI) pregnancy achieved in a couple with male primary cilia dyskinesia (PCD) with viable sperm that were detected using a 1.48 microm wavelength diode laser...
- Chemokines in tumor-associated angiogenesisPeter Arne Gerber
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Dusseldorf, D 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
Biol Chem 390:1213-23. 2009..Here, we discuss the current pathogenetic concepts of tumor-associated angiogenesis in the context of chemokines and their receptors and highlight promising therapeutic strategies...
- Rosacea: The cytokine and chemokine networkPeter Arne Gerber
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany
J Investig Dermatol Symp Proc 15:40-7. 2011..Here we summarize the current knowledge of the cytokine and chemokine network in rosacea and propose pathways that may be of therapeutic interest...
- Development and management of severe cutaneous side effects in head-and-neck cancer patients during concurrent radiotherapy and cetuximabEdwin Bölke
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Duesseldorf, Germany
Strahlenther Onkol 184:105-10. 2008..A systematic monitoring of cutaneous side effects during radiotherapy plus cetuximab is advised in order to reliably estimate the frequency of severe (grade 3/4) radiation dermatitis...
- Chemokine receptors in head and neck cancer: association with metastatic spread and regulation during chemotherapyAnja Muller
Department of Radiation Oncology, Heinrich Heine University, Duesseldorf, Germany
Int J Cancer 118:2147-57. 2006....
- ChloromasEdwin Bölke
Klinik für Strahlentherapie und Radiologische Onkologie, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany
Wien Klin Wochenschr 120:209. 2008
- Eccrine porocarcinoma of the head: an important differential diagnosis in the elderly patientPeter Arne Gerber
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, Duesseldorf, Germany
Dermatology 216:229-33. 2008..Instead, eccrine porocarcinoma frequently occurs on the lower extremities, trunk and abdomen, but also on the head, resembling various other skin tumors, as illustrated in the patients described herein...