Affiliation: Heinrich Heine University
- Applications of tacrolimus for the treatment of skin disordersT Assmann
Department of Dermatology, University of Dusseldorf, Moorenstr 5, D 40225, Dusseldorf, Germany
Immunopharmacology 47:203-13. 2000..The aim of this review is to summarize the current knowledge regarding the pharmacokinetic properties, adverse effects and therapeutic indications of tacrolimus in dermatology...
- Topical tacrolimus for the treatment of inflammatory skin diseasesT Assmann
Department of Dermatology, Heinrich Heine University, Duesseldorf, Germany
Expert Opin Pharmacother 2:1167-75. 2001....
- New immunosuppressive drugs in dermatology (mycophenolate mofetil, tacrolimus): unapproved uses, dosages, or indicationsTill Assmann
Department of Dermatology, University of Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany
Clin Dermatol 20:505-14. 2002
- Potential future dermatological indications for tacrolimus ointmentThomas Ruzicka
Department of Dermatology, , Moorenstr 5, , Germsny
Eur J Dermatol 13:331-42. 2003..It also provides recommendations for future clinical studies with tacrolimus ointment...
- Tacrolimus ointment for the treatment of vulvar lichen sclerosusTill Assmann
Department of Dermatology, Heinrich-Heine-University, Duesseldorf, Germany
J Am Acad Dermatol 48:935-7. 2003..1% (Protopic) twice daily, signs and symptoms of lichen sclerosus resolved. To our knowledge, this is the first report of the use of topical tacrolimus, which does not induce skin atrophy, in the treatment of vulvar lichen sclerosus...
- CCL27-CCR10 interactions regulate T cell-mediated skin inflammationBernhard Homey
DNAX Research Institute, Palo Alto, California, USA
Nat Med 8:157-65. 2002..Together, these findings indicate that CCL27-CCR10 interactions have a pivotal role in T cell-mediated skin inflammation...
- Childhood vitiligo and tacrolimus: immunomodulating treatment for an autoimmune diseaseHeidi Plettenberg
Arch Dermatol 139:651-4. 2003