- Narrow-band UVB311 nm vs. broad-band UVB therapy in combination with topical calcipotriol vs. placebo in vitiligoAnke Hartmann
Department of Dermatology, University of Wurzburg, Germany
Int J Dermatol 44:736-42. 2005..Calcipotriol has recently been reported to be effective adjunctive treatment for vitiligo, enhancing the efficacy of 8-methoxypsoralen plus UVA (PUVA) therapy...
- Repigmentation of pretibial vitiligo with calcineurin inhibitors under occlusionAnke Hartmann
Clinic and Policlinic for Dermatology, Venerology, and Allergology, University of Wurzburg, Germany
J Dtsch Dermatol Ges 6:383-5. 2008....
- Postnatal confirmation of prenatally diagnosed trisomy 20 mosaicism in a patient with linear and whorled nevoid hypermelanosisAnke Hartmann
Department of Dermatology and Venereology, University of Wuerzburg, Josef Schneider Str 2, 97080 Wuerzburg, Germany
Pediatr Dermatol 21:636-41. 2004..The present case shows for the first time an association of LWNH with trisomy 20 mosaicism and emphasizes the importance of analyzing skin fibroblasts in cases of prenatally diagnosed trisomy 20...
- Occlusive treatment enhances efficacy of tacrolimus 0.1% ointment in adult patients with vitiligo: results of a placebo-controlled 12-month prospective studyAnke Hartmann
Department of Dermatology, University of Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
Acta Derm Venereol 88:474-9. 2008..In conclusion, tacrolimus 0.1% ointment proved an effective and safe treatment option for adult patients with vitiligo. Beyond the face and neck areas, repigmentation could be achieved only by additional occlusion...
- Transplantation of autologous keratinocyte suspension in fibrin matrix to chronic venous leg ulcers: improved long-term healing after removal of the fibrin carrierAnke Hartmann
Department of Dermatology, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Dermatol Surg 34:922-9. 2008..Parallel in vitro culture was used to validate keratinocyte survival and apoptosis in fibrin compared to collagen matrix carrier...
- Vitiligo and melanoma-associated hypopigmentation (MAH): shared and discriminative featuresAnke Hartmann
Deparment of Dermatology, Venerology and Allergology, University of Wurzburg, Germany
J Dtsch Dermatol Ges 6:1053-9. 2008..It is unclear if differences between melanoma-associated hypopigmentation (MAH) and classical vitiligo exist...
- Confocal reflection imaging of 3D fibrin polymersAnke Hartmann
Department of Dermatology and Rudolf Virchow Center for Experimental Biomedicine, University of Wurzburg, Josef Schneider Str 2, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
Blood Cells Mol Dis 36:191-3. 2006..In conclusion, confocal reflection microscopy is a valuable technique for real-time monitoring of the remodeling of fibrin matrices, such as during thrombus formation, wound healing, and tumor formation...
- Hypopigmentary skin disorders: current treatment options and future directionsAnke Hartmann
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Wuerzburg, Wuerzburg, Germany
Drugs 64:89-107. 2004..However, all therapeutic approaches are hampered by the fact that the pathophysiology of hypopigmentary disorders is still poorly understood...