Affiliation: Hannover Medical School
- Asperger Syndrome: a frequent comorbidity in first diagnosed adult ADHD patients?Mandy Roy
Department of Psychiatry, Social Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Hannover Medical School MHH, Carl Neuberg Straβe 1, 30625 Hanover, Germany
Psychiatr Danub 25:133-41. 2013..Asperger-Syndrome is rarely reported in adult ADHD and commonly little attention is paid to this possible comorbidity...
- Effective methylphenidate treatment of an adult Aspergers Syndrome and a comorbid ADHD: a clinical investigation with fMRIMandy Roy
Hannover Medical School MHH, Department of Psychiatry, Hannover, Germany
J Atten Disord 12:381-5. 2009..Aspergers Syndrome can present as comorbid with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Very few cases of the assessment and treatment of this comorbidity in adulthood are described in the research literature...
- Asperger's syndrome in adulthoodMandy Roy
Klinik fur Psychiatrie, Sozialpsychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Zentrum für Seelische Gesundheit, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, 30625 Hannover, Germany
Dtsch Arztebl Int 106:59-64. 2009..Asperger's syndrome is one of the autism spectrum disorders. Affected individuals display considerably impaired capacity for social interaction, unusual special interests, and a tendency towards ritualized behavior...
- Neuronal correlates of ADHD in adults with evidence for compensation strategies--a functional MRI study with a Go/No-Go paradigmWolfgang Dillo
Department of Psychiatry, Socialpsychiatry and Psychotherapy, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Ger Med Sci 8:Doc09. 2010..The aim of our study was to investigate whether adults with ADHD would still show abnormal brain activation in prefrontal brain regions during motor response inhibition tasks...
- Word recognition memory in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder as reflected by event-related potentialsVanessa Prox-Vagedes
Department of Psychiatry, Socialpsychiatry and Psychotherapy, Hannover Medical School Hannover, Germany
Front Hum Neurosci 5:27. 2011..Concerning the early or the late part of the old/new effect ADHD patients show no difference which suggests that there are no differences with respect to recollection and familiarity-based recognition processes...
- [Scurvy--a wrongly forgotten avitaminosis]Ina Bohrer
Klinik fur Psychiatrie, Sozialpsychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
MMW Fortschr Med 149:41-3. 2007..Even today, alcoholics and chronically ill people in particular can develop symptoms of diet-related vitamin C deficiency...