Affiliation: Hannover Medical School
- Cerebral gliomas: diffusional kurtosis imaging analysis of microstructural differencesPeter Raab
Institute of Neuroradiology and Department of Neurosurgery, Goethe University Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Radiology 254:876-81. 2010..c) rsna, 2010...
- Erythropoietin prevents delayed hemodynamic dysfunction after subarachnoid hemorrhage in a randomized controlled experimental settingErdem Güresir
Department of Neurosurgery and Institute for Neuroradiology, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
J Neurol Sci 332:128-35. 2013..The aim of the present investigation was, therefore, to characterize these effects on prevention of delayed proximal cerebral vasospasm (CVS), impaired microcirculation and cerebral blood flow (CBF) after experimental SAH...
- Histological evidence of delayed ischemic brain tissue damage in the rat double-hemorrhage modelErdem Güresir
Department of Neurosurgery, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
J Neurol Sci 293:18-22. 2010..Accordingly, our data suggest that the rat double-SAH model may be suitable to mimic delayed ischemic brain damage due to CVS and to investigate the neuroprotective effects of drugs...
- The effect of common carotid artery occlusion on delayed brain tissue damage in the rat double subarachnoid hemorrhage modelErdem Güresir
Department of Neurosurgery, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 154:11-9. 2012....
- Brain surface reformatted images for fast and easy localization of perirolandic lesionsElke Hattingen
Institute of Neuroradiology, Department of Neurosurgery, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
J Neurosurg 102:302-10. 2005....