- Value of cardiovascular MR in diagnosing left ventricular non-compaction cardiomyopathy and in discriminating between other cardiomyopathiesMatthias Grothoff
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University of Leipzig Heart Center, Strümpellstr 39, 04289, Leipzig, Germany
Eur Radiol 22:2699-709. 2012..To analyse the value of cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR)-derived myocardial parameters to differentiate left ventricular non-compaction cardiomyopathy (LVNC) from other cardiomyopathies and controls...
- Right ventricular injury in ST-elevation myocardial infarction: risk stratification by visualization of wall motion, edema, and delayed-enhancement cardiac magnetic resonanceMatthias Grothoff
Department of Radiology, University of Leipzig Heart Center, Leipzig, Germany
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 5:60-8. 2012..Aims were to determine the predictors and the prognostic significance of RVI assessed by wall motion abnormalities, edema, myocardial salvage index, and delayed enhancement in acute reperfused STEMI...
- Time course of right ventricular functional parameters after surgical correction of tetralogy of Fallot determined by cardiac magnetic resonanceM Grothoff
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University of Leipzig Heart Center, Strumpellstrasse 39, Leipzig, Germany
Clin Res Cardiol 100:343-50. 2011..To evaluate changes of right ventricular (RV) parameters in follow-up examinations after corrected tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) by cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR)...
- [Imaging prior to transcatheter aortic valve implantation]M Gutberlet
Abteilung für Diagnostische und Interventionelle Radiologie, Herzzentrum Leipzig, Universitat Leipzig, Strümpellstr 39, 04289, Leipzig, Deutschland
Radiologe 53:886-95. 2013..The CCT procedure not only allows for reliably assessment and measuring of the complex 3-dimensional geometry of the aortic root but also for the aorta and the peripheral vessels used as potential access paths. ..
- Role of preprocedural computed tomography in transcatheter aortic valve implantationL Lehmkuhl
Dept of Interventional and Diagnostic Radiology, University of Leipzig Heart Center, Leipzig
Rofo 184:941-9. 2013..The morphology of the access path and relevant comorbidities can be assessed. The present review summarizes the current state of knowledge regarding the value of CT in the evaluation of patients prior to TAVI...
- [Preoperative and postoperative imaging in patients with transposition of the great arteries]M Gutberlet
Universitatsklinikum Leipzig, Strümpellstr 39, 04289, Leipzig, Deutschland
Radiologe 51:15-22. 2011..Multidetector computed tomography (MDCT) is used if there are contraindications to MRI or if an assessment of cardiac and especially coronary anatomy is the main interest...