- Language and cognition in children with metachromatic leukodystrophy: onset and natural course in a nationwide cohortChristiane Kehrer
Department of Paediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine, University Children s Hospital, Hoppe Seyler Strasse 1, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Orphanet J Rare Dis 9:18. 2014..We aimed to analyse onset and character of first symptoms in MLD and to provide detailed natural course data concerning language and cognition...
- Identification and interpretation of microstructural abnormalities in motor pathways in adolescents born pretermSamuel Groeschel
University Children s Hospital Tubingen, Germany Electronic address
Neuroimage 87:209-19. 2014..These findings challenge the common simplistic interpretation of FA as a measure of WM tract integrity...
- Cerebral gray and white matter changes and clinical course in metachromatic leukodystrophySamuel Groeschel
Department of Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine, University Children s Hospital, Tubingen, Germany
Neurology 79:1662-70. 2012..The aim of this study was to assess cerebral volumetric changes in children with MLD in comparison to normal controls and in relation to disease course...
- Metachromatic leukodystrophy: natural course of cerebral MRI changes in relation to clinical courseSamuel Groeschel
Department of Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine and Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging, University Children s Hospital, Hoppe Seyler Strasse 1, 72076, Tubingen, Germany
J Inherit Metab Dis 34:1095-102. 2011..Metachromatic Leukodystrophy (MLD) is a rare disorder leading to demyelination and neurological impairment. A natural history study within the German leukodystrophy network analyzed MRI changes with respect to the clinical course...
- Relationship between functional connectivity and sensory impairment: red flag or red herring?Mickaël Dinomais
Department of Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine and Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging, University Children s Hospital, Tubingen D 72076, Germany
Hum Brain Mapp 33:628-38. 2012..Reductions of functional connectivity within the somatosensory network were associated with sensory deficits, but were fully explained by the underlying GM damage...
- A semi-automatic algorithm for determining the demyelination load in metachromatic leukodystrophyPhilipp Clas
Department of Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine, Children s Hospital, and Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging, Children s Hospital and Neuroradiological Clinic, University of Tubingen, Hoppe Seyler Straße 1, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Acad Radiol 19:26-34. 2012..The aim of this study was to develop and validate a semiautomated approach for determining the demyelination load to achieve reliable and time-efficient segmentation results...