- Identification and interpretation of microstructural abnormalities in motor pathways in adolescents born pretermSamuel Groeschel
University Children s Hospital Tubingen, Germany Electronic address
Neuroimage 87:209-19. 2014..These findings challenge the common simplistic interpretation of FA as a measure of WM tract integrity...
- Cerebral gray and white matter changes and clinical course in metachromatic leukodystrophySamuel Groeschel
Department of Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine, University Children s Hospital, Tubingen, Germany
Neurology 79:1662-70. 2012..The aim of this study was to assess cerebral volumetric changes in children with MLD in comparison to normal controls and in relation to disease course...
- Metachromatic leukodystrophy: natural course of cerebral MRI changes in relation to clinical courseSamuel Groeschel
Department of Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine and Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging, University Children s Hospital, Hoppe Seyler Strasse 1, 72076, Tubingen, Germany
J Inherit Metab Dis 34:1095-102. 2011..Metachromatic Leukodystrophy (MLD) is a rare disorder leading to demyelination and neurological impairment. A natural history study within the German leukodystrophy network analyzed MRI changes with respect to the clinical course...
- Language and cognition in children with metachromatic leukodystrophy: onset and natural course in a nationwide cohortChristiane Kehrer
Department of Paediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine, University Children s Hospital, Hoppe Seyler Strasse 1, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Orphanet J Rare Dis 9:18. 2014..We aimed to analyse onset and character of first symptoms in MLD and to provide detailed natural course data concerning language and cognition...
- Relationship between functional connectivity and sensory impairment: red flag or red herring?Mickaël Dinomais
Department of Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine and Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging, University Children s Hospital, Tubingen D 72076, Germany
Hum Brain Mapp 33:628-38. 2012..Reductions of functional connectivity within the somatosensory network were associated with sensory deficits, but were fully explained by the underlying GM damage...
- Comparison of different tractography algorithms and validation by intraoperative stimulation in a child with a brain tumorHanna Küpper
Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine, University of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Neuropediatrics 46:72-5. 2015..Advanced modalities such as functional magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and diffusion MR tractography offer in vivo information about brain networks and are therefore increasingly used for neurosurgical planning in children also...
- A semi-automatic algorithm for determining the demyelination load in metachromatic leukodystrophyPhilipp Clas
Department of Pediatric Neurology and Developmental Medicine, Children s Hospital, and Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging, Children s Hospital and Neuroradiological Clinic, University of Tubingen, Hoppe Seyler Straße 1, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Acad Radiol 19:26-34. 2012..The aim of this study was to develop and validate a semiautomated approach for determining the demyelination load to achieve reliable and time-efficient segmentation results...