- Standard values and relationship-specific validity of the Bielefeld Relationship Expectations Questionnaire (BFPE)Katja Petrowski
Department of Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Medicine, Dresden University of Technology, Fetscherstr 74, D 01307 Dresden, Germany
BMC Med Res Methodol 10:92. 2010..The attachment styles are operationalized as configuration patterns of scale scores. While convergent validity has already been investigated, discriminant validity is still lacking confirmation...
- [Evaluation of the German Type D Scale (DS14) and prevalence of the Type D personality pattern in cardiological and psychosomatic patients and healthy subjects]Gesine Grande
Fachbereich Sozialwesen der HTWK Leipzig FH
Psychother Psychosom Med Psychol 54:413-22. 2004..The possible meaningfulness of the low Type D prevalence in cardiac patients and the prognostic relevance of this pattern require further study...
- [Gender-specific aspects in health care delivery and rehabilitation after an acute myocardial infarction]G Grande
HTWK Leipzig, Fachbereich für Sozialwesen, BRD
Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz 51:36-45. 2008..Systematic knowledge is an essential precondition for the development of gender specific guidelines for the health care and rehabilitation of patients after AMI...
- [Subjective concepts of patients, physicians and social workers about quality in cardiac and orthopaedic rehabilitation]Gesine Grande
Hochschule für Technik, Wirtschaft und Kultur Leipzig, Fachbereich Sozialwesen, Leipzig
Psychother Psychosom Med Psychol 58:51-7. 2008..The role of quality indicators compared to other pragmatic or individual preferences remains unclear...
- The construct validity of social inhibition and the type-D taxonomyGesine Grande
Faculty of Applied Social Sciences, Leipzig University of Applied Sciences, Leipzig, Germany
J Health Psychol 15:1103-12. 2010..The article concludes that emotion regulation in socially inhibited persons deserves further investigation...
- [The truth is in the eye of the beholder? Quality in rehabilitation from the patients' perspective]G Grande
Hochschule für Technik, Wirtschaft und Kultur Leipzig, Fakultät Angewandte Sozialwissenschaften, Leipzig
Rehabilitation (Stuttg) 49:376-82. 2010..More systematic evidence is however needed as a basis for further developments in rehabilitation programmes...
- [The influence of perceived discrimination on health in migrants]Ulrike Igel
Fakultät Angewandte Sozialwissenschaften, HTWK Leipzig, Leipzig
Psychiatr Prax 37:183-90. 2010..The aim of the study was to investigate the influence of racial discrimination on subjective health in migrants...
- Gender-specific issues in cardiac rehabilitation: do women with ischaemic heart disease need specially tailored programmes?Birna Bjarnason-Wehrens
Institute for Cardiology and Sports Medicine, German Sport University Cologne, 50933 Cologne, Germany
Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 14:163-71. 2007..A large (European) trial on gender-specific coping styles, needs, and preferences of older women, and the effects of psychosocial intervention is proposed...
- [The impact of social and institutional characteristics on the appropriateness of invasive cardiologic procedures]Michaela Brause
AG 1 Sozialepidemiologie und Gesundheitssystemgestaltung, Fakultät für Gesundheitswissenschaften, Universitat Bielefeld, Bielefeld
Med Klin (Munich) 101:226-34. 2006..Germany has the highest per capita rate of invasive cardiologic procedures in Europe. An aim of the SULEIKA study was to present a clearer picture of this important area of health care...
- Social inequality in patients' physical and psychological state and participation in rehabilitation after myocardial infarction in GermanyThomas Altenhoener
School of Public Health, University of Bielefeld, Germany
Int J Rehabil Res 28:251-7. 2005....