- Aspirin intolerance in patients with chronic sinusitisJ Gosepath
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Mainz, School of Medicine, Mainz, Germany
ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec 61:146-50. 1999....
- No evidence for a correlation of glutathione S-tranferase polymorphisms and chronic rhinosinusitisK Fruth
Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany
Rhinology 49:180-4. 2011..In this study, we analysed the potential association of GST-polymorphisms and chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS)...
- No acute effects of an exposure to 50 ppm acetaldehyde on the upper airwaysA Muttray
Institute of Occupational, Social and Environmental Medicine, University of Mainz, Mainz, Germany
Int Arch Occup Environ Health 82:481-8. 2009..The threshold value is mainly based on animal experiments. The aim of this study was to evaluate acute effects of an exposure to 50 ppm acetaldehyde on the upper airways of human subjects...
- Expression and localization of cyclooxigenases (Cox-1 and Cox-2) in nasal respiratory mucosa. Does Cox-2 play a key role in the immunology of nasal polyps?J Gosepath
Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery University of Mainz School of Medicine, Mainz, Germany
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 14:114-8. 2004....
- [Tonsillectomy technique: bipolar scissors vs raspatory: results of a case control study in 138 patients]H v Heyden
Abteilung für Hals Nasen Ohren Heilkunde, Universitätsklinikum Mainz, Mainz, Germany
HNO 55:684-9. 2007..The use of bipolar scissors versus blunt dissection tonsillectomy were compared in this study in order to evaluate postoperative bleeding and pain, as well as operative time...
- Incidence of childhood cancer of the head and neck in GermanyJ Gosepath
Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, School of Medicine, University of Mainz, Mainz, Germany
Ann Oncol 18:1716-21. 2007..Only very limited data are available in the literature on the incidence of childhood cancer of the head and neck worldwide...