- Ibuprofen versus fosfomycin for uncomplicated urinary tract infection in women: randomised controlled trialIldikó Gágyor
Department of General Practice, University Medical Center Gottingen, Humboldtallee 38, 37073 Gottingen, Germany
BMJ 351:h6544. 2015..Can treatment of the symptoms of uncomplicated urinary tract infection (UTI) with ibuprofen reduce the rate of antibiotic prescriptions without a significant increase in symptoms, recurrences, or complications?..
- Resistance profiles of urinary tract infections in general practice--an observational studyGuido Schmiemann
Department for Health Services Research, Institute for Public Health and Nursing Science, Universitat Bremen, Bremen, Germany
BMC Urol 12:33. 2012..In a prospective observational study, urine cultures of all women presenting with urinary tract infections in general practice were analysed. Resistance rates against antibiotics recommended in German guidelines on UTI are presented...
- [End of life care in general practice: results of an observational survey with general practitioners]I Gágyor
Abteilung Allgemeinmedizin, Universitatsmedizin Gottingen, Georg August Universitat, Humboldtallee 38, 37073, Gottingen, Deutschland
Schmerz 27:289-95. 2013..Little is known about the amount of end of life care provided by general practitioners (GPs) in Germany. Therefore the aim of the HAVEL study is to describe the involvement of GPs in end of life care in more detail...
- Frequency and perceived severity of negative experiences during medical education in Germany--results of an online-survery of medical studentsIldikó Gágyor
University Medical Center, Department of General Practice Family Medicine, Gottingen, Germany
GMS Z Med Ausbild 29:Doc55. 2012..We studied for the first time how often students at a medical university in Germany have had negative experiences, and how severe they perceive these to be...
- Immediate versus conditional treatment of uncomplicated urinary tract infection - a randomized-controlled comparative effectiveness study in general practicesIldikó Gágyor
Department of General Practice and Family Medicine, University of Goettingen, Humboldtallee 38, Goettingen, Germany
BMC Infect Dis 12:146. 2012....
- Symptomatic treatment (ibuprofen) or antibiotics (ciprofloxacin) for uncomplicated urinary tract infection?--results of a randomized controlled pilot trialJutta Bleidorn
Institute of General Practice Family Medicine, Hanover Medical School, Carl Neuberg Str 1, 30625 Hannover, Germany
BMC Med 8:30. 2010....
- Practices, patients and (im)perfect data--feasibility of a randomised controlled clinical drug trial in German general practicesIldikó Gágyor
Department of General Practice and Family Medicine, University of Goettingen, Humboldtallee 38, 37073 Goettingen, Germany
Trials 12:91. 2011....
- Breaking bad news - an interdisciplinary curricular teaching-conceptAnne Simmenroth-Nayda
Georg August Universitat Gottingen, Abteilung Allgemeinmedizin, Gottingen, Deutschland
GMS Z Med Ausbild 28:Doc52. 2011..We describe the conceptual process, didactic background, and first experiences with the new interdisciplinary course "Delivering bad news" as a compulsory part of the palliative medicine curriculum...