Affiliation: German Cancer Research Center
- Two-photon excitation and emission spectra of the green fluorescent protein variants ECFP, EGFP and EYFPE Spiess
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, Heidelberg, Germany
J Microsc 217:200-4. 2005..Therefore, out-of-maximum excitation, common practice in TP excitation microscopy, can be used for routine application...
- Two-photon fluorescence absorption and emission spectra of dyes relevant for cell imagingF Bestvater
Biomedizinische Strukturforschung (A0602, Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, PO Box 101949, D-69009 Heidelberg, Germany
J Microsc 208:108-15. 2002..Combined with 3D reconstruction techniques, this approach gives a deeper insight into the spatial relationships of subcellular organelles...
- Immunochemical analysis of cathepsin B in lung tumours: an independent prognostic factor for squamous cell carcinoma patientsB Werle
Thoraxklinik Heidelberg Rohrbach, , Heidelberg, Germany
Br J Cancer 81:510-9. 1999..014). From these results we conclude that the proteolytic enzyme cath B is an independent prognostic factor for overall survival of patients suffering from SCC of the lung...
- Cathepsin B fraction active at physiological pH of 7.5 is of prognostic significance in squamous cell carcinoma of human lungB Werle
Thoraxklinik Heidelberg Rohrbach, Heidelberg, Germany
Br J Cancer 75:1137-43. 1997..The cath B fraction active at pH 7.5 provides prognostic information in patients with squamous cell carcinoma...
- Cathepsin B activity in human lung tumor cell lines: ultrastructural localization, pH sensitivity, and inhibitor status at the cellular levelE Spiess
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, LVA Baden, Heidelberg, Germany
J Histochem Cytochem 42:917-29. 1994..Taken together, the results support an involvement of the enzyme under extracellular conditions in degradative processes...