Ralf B Schulz
Affiliation: German Cancer Research Center
- Free-space propagation of diffuse light: theory and experimentsJorge Ripoll
Institute for Electronic Structure and Laser, Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas, P O Box 1527, 71110 Heraklion, Greece
Phys Rev Lett 91:103901. 2003..The implications of this new formulation in the context of optical tomography in turbid media are discussed...
- Experimental fluorescence tomography of tissues with noncontact measurementsRalf B Schulz
Department of Medical Physics in Radiology, German Cancer Research Center DKFZ, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 23:492-500. 2004..In this paper, we describe the experimental implementation of this novel concept and demonstrate capacity to perform small animal imaging...
- Adjoint time domain method for fluorescent imaging in turbid mediaVadim Y Soloviev
Department of Computer Science, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Appl Opt 47:2303-11. 2008..Reconstructed energy density was used in localizing two fluorescent tubes. Relatively accurate reconstruction demonstrates the effectiveness and the potential of the proposed technique...
- [Principles of optical and fluorescence mediated tomography in turbid media]Ralf B Schulz
Abteilung Medizinische Physik in der Radiologie, Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, Heidelberg
Z Med Phys 15:177-86. 2005..In this article, the theoretical foundations of optical tomography are introduced along with some examples of applications...
- Comparison of noncontact and fiber-based fluorescence-mediated tomographyRalf B Schulz
Department of Medical Physics in Radiology, German Cancer Research Center DKFZ, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Opt Lett 31:769-71. 2006..Our results indicate, however, that noncontact acquisition itself might improve the quality of reconstructions significantly, even without increasing the number of detectors and thus keeping the inverse problem moderately complex...
- Effects of Pax8 and TTF-1 thyroid transcription factor gene transfer in hepatoma cells: imaging of functional protein-protein interaction and iodide uptakeAnnette Altmann
Clinical Cooperation Unit of Nuclear Medicine, German Cancer Research Center, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
J Nucl Med 46:831-9. 2005..The thyroid transcription factors TTF-1 and Pax8 cooperate in the transcriptional activation of thyroid-specific genes such as thyroglobulin (Tg), thyroperoxidase (TPO), and sodium/iodide symporter (NIS)...
- Noncontact optical tomography of turbid mediaRalf B Schulz
Laboratory for Bio optics and Molecular Imaging, Center for Molecular Imaging Research, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Building 149, 13th Street, Suite 5209, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
Opt Lett 28:1701-3. 2003..This approach offers significant experimental simplicity and yields high-information-content datasets. The performance of this novel tomographic approach is demonstrated with experimental reconstructions of phantoms...