Affiliation: German Cancer Research Center
- Computer-assisted generation of a protein-interaction database for nuclear receptorsSylvie Albert
LION bioscience AG, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Mol Endocrinol 17:1555-67. 2003..The data set obtained serves as a source for information on NR interactions, as well as a reference data set for the improvement of advanced text-mining methods...
- A novel principle for partial agonism of liver X receptor ligands. Competitive recruitment of activators and repressorsMichael Albers
PheneX Pharmaceuticals AG, 67056 Ludwigshafen, Germany and Department of Vascular and Metabolic Diseases, F Hoffmann La Roche AG, 4070 Basel, Switzerland
J Biol Chem 281:4920-30. 2006..Our data show how competitive binding of coactivators and corepressors can explain the tissue-specific behavior of partial agonists and open up new routes to a rational design of partial agonists for LXRs...
- Ubiquitin-interaction motifs of RAP80 are critical in its regulation of estrogen receptor alphaJun Yan
Cell Biology Section, Division of Intramural Research, National Institute of Enironmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 35:1673-86. 2007..These data indicate that the UIMs in RAP80 are critical for the function of RAP80. Our study identifies ERalpha as a new RAP80-interacting protein and suggests that RAP80 may be an important modulator of ERalpha activity...
- Panning for SNuRMs: using cofactor profiling for the rational discovery of selective nuclear receptor modulatorsClaus Kremoser
PheneX Pharmaceuticals AG, Gebaeude J542N, Werksgelaende BASF, D 67056 Ludwigshafen, Germany
Drug Discov Today 12:860-9. 2007..Hence, systematic cofactor profiling is advancing into an approach for the rationally guided identification of selective NR modulators (SNuRMs) with improved therapeutic ratio...
- Improving yeast two-hybrid screening systemsManfred Koegl
Translational Research, and Genomics and Proteomics Core Facilities, German Cancer Research Center, Im Neuenheimer Feld 515, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Brief Funct Genomic Proteomic 6:302-12. 2007....
- Automated yeast two-hybrid screening for nuclear receptor-interacting proteinsMichael Albers
PheneX Pharmaceuticals AG, Im Neuenheimer Feld 515, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Mol Cell Proteomics 4:205-13. 2005....
- Identification of farnesoid X receptor beta as a novel mammalian nuclear receptor sensing lanosterolKerstin Otte
LION bioscience AG, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Mol Cell Biol 23:864-72. 2003....