- Case report: A unique pediatric case of a primary CD8 expressing ALK-1 positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma of skeletal muscleTimo Gaiser
Institute of Pathology, Medical Faculty Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, Theodor Kutzer Ufer 1 3, 68167 Mannheim, Germany
Diagn Pathol 7:38. 2012..This case illustrates the unusual presentation of a pediatric ALCL in soft tissue with a good response to chemotherapy...
- Tyramide signal amplification: an enhanced method for immunohistochemistry on methyl-methacrylate-embedded bone marrow trephine sectionsTimo Gaiser
Institute of Pathology, Klinikum Kassel, Kassel, Germany
Acta Haematol 117:122-7. 2007....
- Clinicopathologic challenge. Destombes-Rosai-Dorfman disease (DRDD) (sinushistiocytosis with massive lymphadenopathy)Maria Rita Becker
Department of Dermatology, Klinikum Kassel, Kassel, Germany
Int J Dermatol 47:125-7. 2008
- Light chain multiple myeloma with cutaneous AL amyloidosisMaria Rita Becker
Department of Dermatology, Clinic Kassel, Germany
J Dtsch Dermatol Ges 6:744-5. 2008..Histological examination revealed cutaneous deposits of amyloid which were positive with Congo red stain and had an apple green color in polarized light...
- COX-2 expression in malignant melanoma: a novel prognostic marker?Maria R Becker
Department of Dermatology, University of Heidelberg, Vossstrasse 2, Heidelberg 69115, Germany
Melanoma Res 19:8-16. 2009..Our findings emphasize that the COX-2 protein might be a novel prognostic marker. Owing to its strong expression in melanoma cells it might also be a reasonable therapeutic target...
- Case report: Intraductal tubulopapillary neoplasm of the pancreas with unique clear cell phenotypeMaria Gabriele Ahls
Institute of Pathology, University Medical Center Mannheim, Theodor Kutzer Ufer 1 3, 68167 Mannheim, Germany
Diagn Pathol 9:11. 2014..After surgery and without adjuvant therapy, the patient's clinical course has been uneventful for over two years now...
- Classifying ambiguous melanocytic lesions with FISH and correlation with clinical long-term follow upTimo Gaiser
Department of Neuropathology, Institute of Pathology, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Mod Pathol 23:413-9. 2010..However, a reassessment of the probes and better standardization of the method may lead to a valuable diagnostic tool...