- External beam radiotherapy fails to prevent restenosis after iliac or femoropopliteal percutaneous transluminal angioplasty: results of a prospective randomized double-blind studyPeter Fritz
Department of Radiotherapy, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 59:815-21. 2004..The effectiveness of hypofractionated external beam radiotherapy (EBRT) as a prophylaxis for restenosis was examined in a prospective, randomized, double-blind, clinical trial...
- Technical note: gold marker implants and high-frequency jet ventilation for stereotactic, single-dose irradiation of liver tumorsP Fritz
St Marien Krankenhaus, Klinik für Radio Onkologie, Kampenstrasse 51, D 57072 Siegen, Germany
Technol Cancer Res Treat 5:9-14. 2006..The method is feasible and can improve the accuracy of stereotactic body radiation therapy...
- Stereotactic, single-dose irradiation of stage I non-small cell lung cancer and lung metastasesPeter Fritz
St Marien Krankenhaus, Medical Education Hospital of the University of Marburg, Department of Radiotherapy, D 57072 Siegen, Germany
Radiat Oncol 1:30. 2006..We prospectively reviewed response rates, local control, and side effects after non-fractionated stereotactic high single-dose body radiation therapy for lung tumors...
- Stereotactic, high single-dose irradiation of stage I non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) using four-dimensional CT scans for treatment planningPeter Fritz
St Marien Krankenhaus, Siegen, Department of Radiotherapy Medical Education Hospital of the University of Marburg, Germany
Lung Cancer 60:193-9. 2008..This alternative treatment results in favourable local control and acceptable toxicity...
- High-frequency jet ventilation for complete target immobilization and reduction of planning target volume in stereotactic high single-dose irradiation of stage I non-small cell lung cancer and lung metastasesPeter Fritz
Department of Radiotherapy, St Marien Krankenhaus, Siegen, Germany
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 78:136-42. 2010....
- Radical video-assisted mediastinoscopic lymphadenectomy (VAMLA)--technique and first resultsMartin Hürtgen
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Centre for Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery, Schillerhoehe Hospital, Solitudestrasse 18, D 70839 Gerlingen, Germany
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 21:348-51. 2002..In 40/46 patients, radical paratracheal and subcarinal dissection was achieved by VAMLA. An average number of 20.7 (5-60, SD 11.1) nodes was gained. This is comparable to our data from open lymphadenectomy...
- Dose optimization of a doxorubicin prodrug (HMR 1826) in isolated perfused human lungs: low tumor pH promotes prodrug activation by beta-glucuronidaseThomas E Murdter
Dr Margarete Fischer Bosch Institut für Klinische Pharmakologie, Stuttgart, Germany
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 301:223-8. 2002..The isolated perfused human lung is an excellent model for preclinical investigations aimed at optimization of tissue pharmacokinetics of tumor-selective prodrugs...
- [Concurrent chemotherapy and radiation therapy for unresectable locally advanced carcinoma of the esophagus. Phase II study and clinical review on literature]Peter Fritz
Abteilung Klinische Radiologie, Schwerpunkt Strahlentherapie und Poliklinik, Universitat Heidelberg
Strahlenther Onkol 179:328-36. 2003..The results of combining: first surgery, then radiation therapy, which have been unsatisfactory for decades, encourage therapeutic concepts involving a variety of modalities...