Affiliation: Friedrich Schiller University
- Models of the aging brain structure and individual declineGabriel Ziegler
Structural Brain Mapping Group, Department of Psychiatry, Jena University Hospital Jena, Germany
Front Neuroinform 6:3. 2012..Together these methods afford analysis of aging brain structure in relation to behavioral, health, or cognitive parameters...
- Partial least squares correlation of multivariate cognitive abilities and local brain structure in children and adolescentsG Ziegler
Department of Psychiatry, Jena University Hospital, Jena, Germany
Neuroimage 82:284-94. 2013..46-0.6. Moreover, the multivariate modeling revealed indications for a heterochronic formation of the association as a process of brain maturation across different age groups. ..
- Brain structural trajectories over the adult lifespanGabriel Ziegler
Department of Psychiatry, Structural Brain Mapping Group, University of Jena, Jena, Germany
Hum Brain Mapp 33:2377-89. 2012..We propose a hypothesis in relation to the functional role of these brain regions that may explain these results...
- Local cortical surface complexity maps from spherical harmonic reconstructionsRachel A Yotter
Department of Psychiatry, Friedrich Schiller University, Jena, Germany
Neuroimage 56:961-73. 2011..These results are discussed in terms of previously published findings. Finally, the anatomical implications of a reduced FD are highlighted through comparison of two subjects with vastly different complexity maps...
- Estimating the age of healthy subjects from T1-weighted MRI scans using kernel methods: exploring the influence of various parametersKatja Franke
Department of Psychiatry, University of Jena, Jena, Germany
Neuroimage 50:883-92. 2010..Applying the framework to people with mild AD resulted in a mean brain age gap estimate (BrainAGE) score of +10 years...