- Complete molecular remission of chronic eosinophilic leukemia complicated by CNS disease after targeted therapy with imatinibNorbert Frickhofen
Department of Hematology Oncology, Dr Horst Schmidt Kliniken GmbH, Wiesbaden, Germany
Ann Hematol 83:477-80. 2004..Molecular analysis demonstrated a constitutive activation of the platelet-derived growth factor receptor-alpha (PDGFR-A) as the mechanism of responsiveness to imatinib...
- Capecitabine can induce acute coronary syndrome similar to 5-fluorouracilN Frickhofen
Department of Hematology Oncology, HSK, Dr Horst Schmidt Kliniken GmbH, Wiesbaden, Germany
Ann Oncol 13:797-801. 2002..Patients with symptoms suggestive of cardiotoxicity during previous treatment with a fluoropyrimidine should not be treated with capecitabine...
- Antithymocyte globulin with or without cyclosporin A: 11-year follow-up of a randomized trial comparing treatments of aplastic anemiaNorbert Frickhofen
Department of Hematology Oncology, Dr Horst Schmidt Kliniken, Wiesbaden, Germany
Blood 101:1236-42. 2003..However, remissions are unstable, and secondary diseases are common. In contrast to the results of stem cell transplantation, most patients are not cured...
- Successful treatment of catastrophic antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (CAPS) associated with splenic marginal-zone lymphoma with low-molecular weight heparin, rituximab and bendamustineHendrik Manner
Department of Internal Medicine II, HSK Wiesbaden Teaching Hospital of the University of Mainz, Wiesbaden, Germany
Am J Med Sci 335:394-7. 2008..Treatment was continued with 6 cycles of bendamustine monotherapy (90 mg/m) and heparin, leading to partial remission of lymphoma and lupus anticoagulant negativity...
- Outcome of pregnancy and disease course among women with aplastic anemia treated with immunosuppressionAndre Tichelli
University Hospitals Basel, Hematology, Petersgraben 4, CH 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Ann Intern Med 137:164-72. 2002..The effects of pregnancy on aplastic anemia after immunosuppressive treatment and of aplastic anemia on the outcome of pregnancy have not been described...
- Aplastic anemiaSeiji Kojima
Department of Pediatrics, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan
Int J Hematol 82:408-11. 2005
- High-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem-cell transplantation and hyperfractionated radiotherapy as first-line treatment of primary CNS lymphomaGerald Illerhaus
Department of Hematology and Oncology, University Medical Center Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
J Clin Oncol 24:3865-70. 2006....
- Phase III trial of high-dose sequential chemotherapy with peripheral blood stem cell support compared with standard dose chemotherapy for first-line treatment of advanced ovarian cancer: intergroup trial of the AGO-Ovar/AIO and EBMTVolker Möbus
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Städtisches Klinikum, Gotenstrasse 6 8, D 65929 Frankfurt, Germany
J Clin Oncol 25:4187-93. 2007..A randomized trial comparing high-dose sequential chemotherapy with peripheral blood stem cell (PBSC) support with platinum-based combination chemotherapy was conducted to investigate whether dose-intensification improves outcome...