Affiliation: Fraunhofer Institute of Toxicology and Experimental Medicine
- Seminiferous tubule transfection in vitro to define post-meiotic gene regulationSandra Danner
Department of Andrology, University Clinic Hamburg Eppendorf, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 7:67. 2009....
- The role of alpha-smooth muscle actin in myogenic differentiation of human glandular stem cells and their potential for smooth muscle cell replacement therapiesAnna Emilia Petschnik
Fraunhofer Research Institution for Marine Biotechnology, MGZ, Paul Ehrlich Str 1 3, 23562 Lübeck, Germany
Expert Opin Biol Ther 10:853-61. 2010....
- The use of human sweat gland-derived stem cells for enhancing vascularization during dermal regenerationSandra Danner
Fraunhofer Research Institution for Marine Biotechnology, EMB, Lubeck, Germany
J Invest Dermatol 132:1707-16. 2012....
- Glandular stem cells are a promising source for much more than beta-cell replacementDaniel H Rapoport
Fraunhofer Einrichtung für Marine Biotechnologie, MGZ Paul Ehrlich Str 1 3, 23562 Lübeck, Germany
Ann Anat 191:62-9. 2009..Apart from these advances, this mini-review also points out that GSCs from pancreas must not be confused with beta-cell progenitors but constitute a distinct cell type...
- A novel xenogeneic co-culture system to examine neuronal differentiation capability of various adult human stem cellsAnna E Petschnik
Fraunhofer Research Institution for Marine Biotechnology, Lubeck, Germany
PLoS ONE 6:e24944. 2011..We now present a simple xenogeneic rat brain co-culture system which supports neuronal differentiation of adult human stem cells under more in vivo-like conditions...