Genomes and Genes
W F Vogel
Affiliation: Frankfurt am Main
- Discoidin domain receptor 1 is activated independently of beta(1) integrinW Vogel
Programme in Molecular Biology, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1X5, Canada
J Biol Chem 275:5779-84. 2000..Finally, we show that overexpression of dominant negative DDR1 in the myoblast cell line C2C12 blocks cellular differentiation and the formation of myofibers...
- Discoidin domain receptor 1 tyrosine kinase has an essential role in mammary gland developmentW F Vogel
Programme in Molecular Biology and Cancer, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1X5
Mol Cell Biol 21:2906-17. 2001..These results suggest that DDR1 is a key mediator of the stromal-epithelial interaction during ductal morphogenesis in the mammary gland...
- Collagen-receptor signaling in health and diseaseW F Vogel
Laboratory of Extracellular Matrix Signaling and Tumor Invasion, Georg Speyer Haus, Institute for Biomedical Research, affiliated with the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt, 60596 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Eur J Dermatol 11:506-14. 2001..Some recently discovered mechanisms of locally controlled expression of collagen, collagen-binding receptors and collagen-degrading proteases in the cellular microenvironment are described...
- Mapping of epitopes in discoidin domain receptor 1 critical for collagen bindingC A Curat
Laboratory of Extracellular Matrix Signaling and Tumor Invasion, Georg-Speyer-Haus-Institute for Biomedical Research, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe University Frankfurt, Paul-Ehrlich-Strasse 42-44, 60596 Frankfurt, Germany
J Biol Chem 276:45952-8. 2001..Using these results, we were able to predict key sites in the collagen-binding epitope of DDR1 and to suggest a potential mechanism of signaling...
- Expression and mutation analysis of the discoidin domain receptors 1 and 2 in non-small cell lung carcinomaC E Ford
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Br J Cancer 96:808-14. 2007..We conclude that whereas altered expression of DDRs may contribute to malignant progression of NSCLC, it is unlikely that this results from mutations in the DDR1 and DDR2 genes that we investigated...
- Expression of discoidin domain receptor 1 during mouse brain development follows the progress of myelinationN Franco-Pons
Unitat de Psiquiatria i Psicologia Mèdica, Facultat de Medicina i Ciencies de la Salut, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, and Departament de Formació i Investigació, Hospital Psiquiatric Universitari Institut Pere Mata, Reus, Spain
Neuroscience 140:463-75. 2006....