Affiliation: Frankfurt am Main
- NDRG1 is necessary for p53-dependent apoptosisSusanne Stein
Department of Cancer Biology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
J Biol Chem 279:48930-40. 2004..This report further supports the notion that p53 controls a network of genes that are required for its apoptotic function...
- Saturation screening for p53 target genes by digital fluorescent differential displayYong Jig Cho
Department of Cell Biology, Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN, USA
Methods Mol Biol 317:179-92. 2006..We are using this newly integrated FDD technology to conduct a systematic and comprehensive screening for p53 tumor-suppressor gene targets...
- CYFIP2, a direct p53 target, is leptomycin-B sensitiveRoger S Jackson
Vanderbilt Ingram Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Cancer Biology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 6840, USA
Cell Cycle 6:95-103. 2007....
- Identification of p53 target genes by fluorescent differential displaySusanne Stein
Department of Cancer Biology, Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
Methods Mol Biol 234:51-63. 2003....
- Rapid detection of the hypoxia-regulated CA-IX and NDRG1 gene expression in different glioblastoma cells in vitroHarun M Said
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Wurzburg, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
Oncol Rep 20:413-9. 2008....