Affiliation: Frankfurt am Main
- Implementation of structured physical activity in the pediatric stem cell transplantationA Rosenhagen
Sports Medicine, University of Frankfurt, Germany
Klin Padiatr 223:147-51. 2011..Quality and flexibility of the equipment should be higher than normal and different physical and psychological conditions of the patients should be anticipated and integrated into the training program...
- Recurrent childhood wheezing and exercise induced asthma in later lifeA Rosenhagen
Department of Sports Medicine, J W Goethe University Frankfurt Main, 60487 Frankfurt M, Germany
J Sports Med Phys Fitness 52:661-4. 2012..The study evaluates the EIA risk after recurrent childhood wheezing (RCW) and its aggravating influence on the known risk factors outdoor and professional sports...
- [Health prevention for children and adolescents in competitive sports]A Rosenhagen
Institut für Sportwissenschaften, Abteilung Sportmedizin der Goethe Universität Frankfurt
Sportverletz Sportschaden 23:206-9. 2009..Further investigations should be extended to other districts and classes and might evaluate the direct and indirect costs of diseases...
- [Sports medical aspects in cardiac risk stratification--heart rate variability and exercise capacity]W Banzer
Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitat Frankfurt Main, Abteilung Sportmedizin, Ginnheimer Landstrasse 39, 60487 Frankfurt Main, Germany
Herzschrittmacherther Elektrophysiol 17:197-204. 2006..As an independent parameter of the vegetative regulatory state the stress index may contribute to an increased practical relevance of short-time HRV analysis...
- Tennis ranking related to exercise capacityW Banzer
Department of Sports Medicine, J W Goethe University Frankfurt Main, Germany
Br J Sports Med 42:152-4; discussion 154. 2008