Juliana J Petersen
Affiliation: Frankfurt am Main
- The German MultiCare-study: Patterns of multimorbidity in primary health care - protocol of a prospective cohort studyIngmar Schafer
Department of Primary Medical Care, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
BMC Health Serv Res 9:145. 2009..As a consequence, there is little help for GPs in adjusting care for these patients, even though studies suggest that adhering to present clinical practice guidelines in the care of patients with multimorbidity may have adverse effects...
- A survey on worries of pregnant women--testing the German version of the Cambridge worry scaleJuliana J Petersen
Institute for General Practice, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt Main, Theodor Stern Kai 7, 60590 Frankfurt Main, Germany
BMC Public Health 9:490. 2009....
- Health care assistants in primary care depression management: role perception, burdening factors, and disease conceptionJochen Gensichen
Institute for General Practice, University Hospital Jena, Friedrich Schiller University, Bachstr 18, D 07740, Jena, Germany
Ann Fam Med 7:513-9. 2009..Little is known, however, about how HCAs experience their new tasks. We wanted to describe the perceptions and experiences of HCAs who provided case management to patients with depression in small primary care practices...
- Predictors of suicidal ideation in depressive primary care patientsJochen Gensichen
Institute for General Practice, Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Germany
J Affect Disord 125:124-7. 2010..General practitioners play an important role in the management of depression and suicidality. The aim of this study was to identify predictors for suicidal ideation in patients with major depression in primary health care...
- How to improve drug dosing for patients with renal impairment in primary care - a cluster-randomized controlled trialAntje Erler
Institute of General Practice, Goethe University Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
BMC Fam Pract 13:91. 2012....
- Case management for depression by health care assistants in small primary care practices: a cluster randomized trialJochen Gensichen
Institute for General Practice, Friedrich Schiller University University Hospital Jena, Bachstrasse 18, D 07743 Jena, Germany
Ann Intern Med 151:369-78. 2009..Case management by health care assistants in small primary care practices provides unclear benefit for improving depression symptoms...