Affiliation: Frankfurt am Main
- [Docetaxel (taxotere) for therapy of breast carcinoma. Highest effectiveness with moderate side effects]G von Minckwitz
Klinik fur Gynakologie und Geburtshilfe, Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitat Frankfurt
Med Klin (Munich) 92:4-9. 1997..High response rates have been observed especially for women after failure of anthracyclins or with liver metastases. Response rates are superior to doxorubicin, while the extent of the side effects is comparable...
- Maximized reduction of primary breast tumor size using preoperative chemotherapy with doxorubicin and docetaxelG von Minckwitz
Klinik fur Gynakologie und Geburtshilfe, Goethe Universitat Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main
J Clin Oncol 17:1999-2005. 1999..To assess the toxicity and efficacy of preoperative chemotherapy with doxorubicin and docetaxel in patients with primary operable breast cancer...
- Dose-dense doxorubicin, docetaxel, and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor support with or without tamoxifen as preoperative therapy in patients with operable carcinoma of the breast: a randomized, controlled, open phase IIb studyG von Minckwitz
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
J Clin Oncol 19:3506-15. 2001..To investigate the effect of adding tamoxifen to a preoperative dose-dense doxorubicin and docetaxel regimen on the pathologic response of primary operable breast cancer...
- [Preoperative chemotherapy in primary operable breast cancer with a dose-dense combination of doxorubicin and docetaxel (ADoc) - Experience of the GEPARDO-GABG study group]G von Minckwitz
Universitäts Frauenklinik Frankfurt am Main
Zentralbl Gynakol 123:497-504. 2001..The German Adjuvant Breast Cancer Study Group (GABG) conducts trials of preoperative chemotherapy in patients with primary breast cancer using a combination of doxorubicin and docetaxel (ADoc). -..
- [Evidence-based recommendations on primary treatment of carcinomas of the breast]G von Minckwitz
Universitäts Frauenklinik Frankfurt, Germany
Zentralbl Gynakol 124:293-303. 2002
- Factors influencing the prognostic role of oestrogen and progesterone receptor levels in breast cancer--results of the analysis of 670 patients with 11 years of follow-upS D Costa
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Frankfurt, Theodor Stern Kai 7, 60590 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Eur J Cancer 38:1329-34. 2002..In most analyses, PR appeared to be superior to ER in predicting the prognosis of primary breast cancer patients...