Affiliation: Frankfurt am Main
- [Docetaxel (taxotere) for therapy of breast carcinoma. Highest effectiveness with moderate side effects]G von Minckwitz
Klinik fur Gynakologie und Geburtshilfe, Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitat Frankfurt
Med Klin (Munich) 92:4-9. 1997..The role of the combinatory treatments in first line or adjuvant setting is currently under investigation...
- Maximized reduction of primary breast tumor size using preoperative chemotherapy with doxorubicin and docetaxelG von Minckwitz
Klinik fur Gynakologie und Geburtshilfe, Goethe Universitat Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main
J Clin Oncol 17:1999-2005. 1999..To assess the toxicity and efficacy of preoperative chemotherapy with doxorubicin and docetaxel in patients with primary operable breast cancer...
- Dose-dense doxorubicin, docetaxel, and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor support with or without tamoxifen as preoperative therapy in patients with operable carcinoma of the breast: a randomized, controlled, open phase IIb studyG von Minckwitz
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
J Clin Oncol 19:3506-15. 2001..To investigate the effect of adding tamoxifen to a preoperative dose-dense doxorubicin and docetaxel regimen on the pathologic response of primary operable breast cancer...
- [Preoperative chemotherapy in primary operable breast cancer with a dose-dense combination of doxorubicin and docetaxel (ADoc) - Experience of the GEPARDO-GABG study group]G von Minckwitz
Universitäts Frauenklinik Frankfurt am Main
Zentralbl Gynakol 123:497-504. 2001..The German Adjuvant Breast Cancer Study Group (GABG) conducts trials of preoperative chemotherapy in patients with primary breast cancer using a combination of doxorubicin and docetaxel (ADoc). -..
- [Evidence-based recommendations on primary treatment of carcinomas of the breast]G von Minckwitz
Zentralbl Gynakol 124:293-303. 2002
- Factors influencing the prognostic role of oestrogen and progesterone receptor levels in breast cancer--results of the analysis of 670 patients with 11 years of follow-upS D Costa
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Frankfurt, Theodor Stern Kai 7, 60590 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Eur J Cancer 38:1329-34. 2002..In most analyses, PR appeared to be superior to ER in predicting the prognosis of primary breast cancer patients...