Affiliation: Frankfurt am Main
- HAE international home therapy consensus documentHilary J Longhurst
Department of Immunology, Barts and The London NHS Trust, London, UK
Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol 6:22. 2010..It represents the opinion of the authors who have a wide range of expert experience in the management of HAE...
- 2010 International consensus algorithm for the diagnosis, therapy and management of hereditary angioedemaTom Bowen
Departments of Medicine and Paediatrics, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol 6:24. 2010....
- Retrochorionic hematoma in congenital afibrinogenemia: resolution with fibrinogen concentrate infusionsE Aygören-Pürsün
Department of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Hemostasis, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Hospital, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Am J Hematol 82:317-20. 2007..Median fibrinogen levels under 60 mg/dL may be adequate to maintain pregnancy in patients with congenital afibrinogenemia, although it is possible that higher levels might reduce the risk of hemorrhagic events...
- On demand treatment and home therapy of hereditary angioedema in Germany - the Frankfurt experienceEmel Aygören-Pürsün
Centre of Pediatrics III, Department of Hematology, Oncology and Hemostasis, Comprehensive Care Centre for Thrombosis and Hemostasis, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Hospital, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol 6:21. 2010..Manifestation of acute edema in hereditary angioedema (HAE) is characterized by interindividual and intraindividual variability in symptom expression over time. Flexible therapy options are needed...
- Characterization of acute hereditary angioedema attacks during pregnancy and breast-feeding and their treatment with C1 inhibitor concentrateInmaculada Martinez-Saguer
Department of Hematology, Center of Pediatrics III, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Hospital, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Am J Obstet Gynecol 203:131.e1-7. 2010....
- Home therapy with intravenous human C1-inhibitor in children and adolescents with hereditary angioedemaWolfhart Kreuz
Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Hospital, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Transfusion 52:100-7. 2012..C1-esterase inhibitor (C1-INH) replacement therapy is the treatment of choice for acute edema attacks in patients with hereditary angioedema (HAE)...
- Pharmacokinetic analysis of human plasma-derived pasteurized C1-inhibitor concentrate in adults and children with hereditary angioedema: a prospective studyInmaculada Martinez-Saguer
Centre of Paediatrics III, Department of Haematology, Oncology and Haemostasis, Comprehensive Care Centre for Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Hospital, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Transfusion 50:354-60. 2010..This pharmacokinetic study was conducted to investigate the pharmacokinetics of pasteurized human plasma-derived C1-INH concentrate (pC1-INH)...
- C1-inhibitor concentrate for individual replacement therapy in patients with severe hereditary angioedema refractory to danazol prophylaxisWolfhart Kreuz
Department of Haematology, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Hospital, Centre of Paediatrics III, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Transfusion 49:1987-95. 2009....